www.flipmoda.com Reviews

8% of reviewers recommend www.flipmoda.com

Tell us how www.flipmoda.com made you happy

"Same as below: no shoes, totally a scam. I had to report this to my credit card company. DON’T BUY FROM THEM!!"
"I would have provided a BIG 0 rating if I could. This is a horrible site that is misleading! Order placed March 18th - wrong shoe arrives - the ONLY way to communicate is email which goes unanswered. So now they have MY money and I have no shoes that I ordered. Buyer beware do NOT try to purchase from this FAKE company. Instagram needs to monitor the adds they allow"
"DEFINITELY a scam. Ordered on 3/27 and immediately got a confirmation with a tracking number that cannot be clicked on or found on any shipping site. No update so on 4/8 I emailed the customer service email on their website and someone redirected me to email a different address. So I did, and their response was: "Dear customer, We're sorry to have kept you waiting. The item you choosed is the hot product. It takes 3-5 days for the preparation. We will try our best to proceed the order for you. Hope you can kindly understand. Thanks, Ally" Told them it's been 11 business days with no update, their response: "Dear customer, Thank you for contacting us regarding your inquiry. Your order has been put into progress now. But, it's a sale season, there are thousands of orders, our workers of warehouse are too busy to send every order in time, we are so sorry for the delay. Your understanding is greatly appreciated. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to contact us. Best regards Una" Plus the email address says it's Michael... SCAM. Hopefully my credit card reimburses me."
"Ordered two pairs of shoes on March 26, 2019. My order still says data received through wanbexpress on April 1 and no update since then. I have emailed and they say my package was misplaced at the post office but they are pushing it to be shipped- still haven't gotten an update since then. The website is a scam and I am guessing I will never receive these shoes. Do Not Order from Flipmoda!"
"DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE! THEY ARE A BUNCH OF CROOKS, NEVER ACTAULLY SEND YOUR PACKAGE, SEND FAKE UPDATES WITH NO WAY OF TRACKING YOUR PACKAGE! SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!"
"Yeah idk I ordered some shoes last week and it hasn’t even been shipped yet. Every time I email them, they respond like a minute later in broken English saying that the order was placed successfully and will be to me soon???"
"Still have not revived my order of a pair of shoes I ordered from here two weeks or more ago. They sent me a text saying my order was shipped but when you click there is no shipping or tracking information attached! I think this company is a scam beware!!!!"
"Ordered a pair of shoes two weeks ago and still have not received them, everytime i try to track it, there Is no way of doing so and then twice now that i have emailed them regarding my order the response is always "we are so sorry for this, our items are so popular and sometimes there is a delay on transportation, we will push ourselves." WHILE I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE THEM DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY THEY ARE CROOKS! if i could give negative 5 stars i would"
"Have not received an order I placed March 30th. Have never heard of this company but did research before buying a pair of shoes and could find anything saying it was a scam. Haven’t received my shoes and customer service has not returned my email. I received a tracking number but no where to track it? Hopefully they’re just on back order and I’m not out 50 bucks."
"Still haven’t received my order."
www.flipmoda.com is rated 1.33 based on 12 reviews