Fragranceon.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fragranceon.com
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Fragranceon.com Reviews

7182001895

Tell us how Fragranceon.com made you happy
I ordered four perfumes, the discount was awesome. I got the big bottles for an amazing price. I will definitely be shopping here over and over again.
Ordering was easy and delivery timely. Pleased at the whole process Thanks! especially at this time. Stay safe and well, please.
Found one of my favorite expensive perfumes that is usually over $100 for $60! It was delivered as expected!
FragranceON is the only place I order perfume & cologne from. Best prices and true products. I have never received a knock off product unlike some other sites I once shopped on. Highly recommend to everyone.
Packet arrived in a timely manner. Loved the fact that the site give discounts.
Yes great prices & the real perfume🥰number one perfume or cologne store
I love Fraganceon because they always processed the order quick in a very effective way. I love all the products that I had bought.
Great prices and shipped quickly considering our current situation with the virus and all.
Great selection , great prices and solid customer service. I would definitely refer others to shop at Fragranceon.
Took longer than expected to ship but considering everything thats going on I can't complain. I got exactly what I ordered and for a great price!!! Thanks.
Easy ordering process, great price, good delivery time considering covid19 restrictions
I was really please with my order. My boyfriend love it. I will be ordering from you guys again..
Received it in extremely timely manner and very reasonably priced!!! I am definitely returning here for all future fragrance purchases
Excellent...my fragrance smells as if it is actually more concentrated than a normal bottle.
I have been buying from this site for almost two years. There customer service is very good and they ship fast.
This is my first time ordering on fragrance on and I must say I will definitely be doing this again.
The best #1 love there special's and sale's they have about everything love shopping with fragrance
Great fragrances at super discount ed prices. Delivered quickly considering COVID 19 crisis. Will buy again immediately.
I love this fragrance and have purchased it twice now, along with the body lotion. Packaging was intact, pricing was reasonable, delivery from date of online order until arrival was speedy, and smell is fantastic! I will be ordering this product from this distributor again in the future.
Been a customer for a long while and have never been disappointed. wonderful price very worth it.
Fragranceon.com is rated 4.95 based on 267 reviews