FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com

02071839562

cs@FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com

Tell us how FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com made you happy
I chose the company for value for money. However, I had to try too many times to order. The company rep was helpful and eventually I was able to order. The goods arrived promptly and are just what I wanted.
I am still waiting for you to address my issues with the perfume I purchased from yourselves in December.
Product came cracked with notnliquid left in the bottle
good price BAD delivery item very poorly packaged and no replacement hope to get a refund have been told it has been done just waiting to see if I get it. Helpful customer services.
Hasn't been delivered yet!
Perfume was badly packaged, all protection placed on one side of the box and nothing on the other. The prefume comes in a collectable tin which had several dents on delivery. I would have returned the item and demanded a refund if it wasn't a gift and I thought there was any chance of me getting a second in time.
They also use Hermes for delivery which are notoriously bad in my local area.
I placed an order for 2 bottles of parfume, sent by a company called elegance by London, first of all new email just a partial refund with no explanation then no delivery of the other product I sent an email to be answered 2 days later saying they weren’t sure if I wanted it delivered? I paid for my goods of course i want my products!! Very bad service and no communication at all!
Didn't get delivered when it should of and was a present, do had to purchase elsewhere.
FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com is rated 4.84 based on 1,419 reviews