FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com

02071839562

cs@FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com

Tell us how FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com made you happy
Would normally always give a 5* but I was slightly disappointed that my serum hair product had leaked 😕
Easy to order,delivery on time.
Completing an order on your web site was difficult. I asked for assistance via your site but no help was forthcoming, just told 'it's a bit slow today'. I tried again the next day and finally was able to complete an order. I have been using the shampoo for some time, really like it and wished to order a new bottle. I will use your site again. Free delivery was very good.
Value for money; quick to deliver; item in good condition. My only critique is that I didn't receive an email confirming that my order and payment had been received - communication can be improved.
Prompt service
Good product
The item arrived in good order although the delivery was delayed 3 days from the initial promised date. Presumably this was the fault of the Post Office.
Good quick delivery. No problems. Reasonable price.
Very pleased with the item purchased & speedy delivery! Would have given top score if not had so such difficulty with your website. I spoke to a lady in customer services, who agreed there was a problem & would report it but couldn't take the order by phone. it took several attempts over two days & a lot of patience to complete the purchase.
Good value fast and efficient delivery.
The confirmation email came just later. But the perfume I've bought has arrived at right time. Perfect quality. Thank you.
Good price for item. Unfortunately the plunger doesn’t work so I have to unscrew it to gain access to the product.
Product arrived very quickly and was as described. My only negative comment is that I didn’t receive a confirmation of order email so I wasn’t sure that the order had been accepted even though payment had gone through via PayPal. But it did and it was quick
This was a great way to buy products I know and like and get them cheaper than I can locally and they are delivered to my door.
They also have a great follow up service if you contact their customer service team.
Good service, order was delivered in a couple of days.
Good Service at the right price.
Great price, speedy delivery. Quality product. Very happy with my purchase.
Good product - arrived on time - I found the website a bit confusing on my first order but I am sure it will be fine next time
Good value and very prompt delivery.
Problems placing order on website but got there eventually. product arrived early so good service
Very good price only downside was the packaging was 20 times too big for the item meaning it didn't fit through the letter box and I had to collect it from the post office.
FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes.com is rated 4.84 based on 1,419 reviews