Framer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Framer

Tell us how Framer made you happy
Great service, super helpful staff.
You guys are great! Thanks so much.
I ordered 6 photos in frames. The frames are absolutely gorgeous. A sales person emailed me making a suggestion to make my frames even better & cheaper. And I'm so glad she did. Because they looked stunning. The frames are well made & very modern. The service was quick. And the communication was excellent. In one word I would explain my experience with Framer as 'perfect' :)
Really lovely service and great quality framing. Would use again!
We love our framed photos from Framer!
The quality is stunning and the process is so smooth and easy.
Loved the convenience of having a photo printed, framed and delivered all in one place and have ended up with some beautiful quality pieces for our home.
Beyond grateful with my frame. Framer did an outstanding job, very quick and efficient too. Also excellent customer services and fast delivery.. didn’t imagine the photo to look extra special with the frame.
Much appreciated and highly recommend..thank you so much.
The framed photograph is perfect.
The purchasing experience was a pleasure. Staff went out of their way to make sure that I was happy making suggestions to improve my selection of frame and mount. Worked out well!
Sincere thanks, Marion Clark. Surrey Hills, Victoria.
Excellent service all done via phone and email. Very easy to deal with and efficient. I would highly recommend.
Working with Framer was so easy. They were friendly and answered all my questions quickly. The quality of the frames and printing are excellent. Will definitely use their services again.
Great quality printing and framing. Communications regarding delivery were also clear and efficient. Will use this service again for sure.
Lucy was fantastic in helping me choose the perfect frame for my photo in my first order, I came back to place a second order. Both were gifts for loved ones and we are all very happy. I really appreciated Lucy’s communication and insight. I trusted her knowledge and expertise and we got a great outcome. If you’re thinking you’d like to organise a beautiful photo for your home or a loved one, go for it and if you’re unsure what the best options are - reach out to the team. They really are a delight and so helpful. Thank you Lucy! We will be back again x
The website is easy to navigate and is well presented, the quality of the frames and our photo prints are second to none. Highly recommend. Can't wait to order more :)
Excellent customer service, quick and reliable.
Great product and great service too!
Fantastic quality print and frame for an affordable price
I would 1000% recommend Framer. The frame quality is gorgeous and the picture quality even better! I love how you can preview the frame and picture on the website and the easiness of uploading and ordering. PLUS our prints arrived perfectly packaged SO QUICKLY after ordering - -it was amazing. Can't wait to get more frames done with Framer!
Love my new custom frame. Hanging proudly in my hallway. Tips on hanging in the blog were also helpful.
I am extremely happy with the print and frame I ordered. I would highly recommend Framer to anyone wanting a high quality product.
Easy website to navigate and order, framing and photograph quality was exceptional, and good value for money.
Loved it so much