Framer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Framer

Tell us how Framer made you happy
Great quality frame! Got it as a gift and my mum loved it!
Having a hanging and stand option for the frame would also be nice as something to consider.
Framer is a fantastic personalised service. The product came quickly even during the Christmas rush, and it looked fantastic when it arrived!
I sent a frame from overseas and it was an absolute pleasure to work with Kate. She was even kind enough to include a personalized note with the frame.
The frame was gorgeous. I couldn’t have been happier!
Service has been fantastic. Frames were accidentally delivered to the wrong address and the staff promptly attempted to re-direct the frames and to ensure I received the frames before Christmas, re-made the frames and sent them out again. Communication was fantastic and the frames and photos I ordered are perfect so I've ordered more!
Hello how you all
Really good customer service
Such good quality and value!
I was really worried about the quality of the framing and the image by ordering online, but I couldn't be happier.
It is so easy to upload a photo and choose the appropriate mat and frame and so convenient it can all be done at the one time and delivered straight to my door. I am very proud and happy with the end result of my creation. I'll be ordering again.
Framer has such great service and choosing the framing was not overwhelming. I have done framing at a bricks and mortar store before and I felt rushed into choosing, this was not the case with Framer being online. The website design meant that you could design and then redesign until you were totally happy with what you were purchasing. Updates on your order were great also. The cork on the back of the frames to protect the wall was a great touch also, its these little things that go with a great product that make you guys awesome - thank you! The frames themselves are fab and I can't wait to show friends and family!!
After struggling to upload my photos on the website, I emailed Framer directly and they were able to answer all my questions quickly and help me edit my photos ready for printing. The quality of the framing is fabulous. We are very happy with our pictures.
My images looked amazing! The colour was bright & spot on, the frames beautifully crafted and with matting looked fabulous.
I received my package earlier than indicated, and all 3 were individually wrapped and very well protected.
Thank you Franer.com
Excellent craftsmanship, perfect print quality and alignment. I ordered a frame and print for our anniversary and was happy to see everything came through on time and with extra padding/protection. Thanks!
Frames are beautiful, good quality workmanship & excellent customer service. Highly recommend Framer!
Excellent quality product and customer service! A slight problem with the initial order (wrong coloured mat) was attended to immediately and a replacement frame sent within 24 hours. A courier was then dispatched to pick up the first frame. Very responsive to all communication, and I absolutely love the final product, it looks fantastic! Highly recommended.
Amazing experience ! Fast shipping and my print looks gorgeous thank you
Very happy with the picture frame I had made and the service I received. Third party delivery was delayed but Lucy was quick with responses and incredibly helpful. Would use again on my next project👍👍
We absolutely love our frames! Thank you Framer!
Exceptional, timely service and quality product!
We received our frame and we love it 💕
I havent recieved the item yet?
Hi Will,

I'm so sorry your frame hasn't arrived yet :( We shipped it on the 3rd September so it should be with you already.

Unfortunately we are seeing delays with courier networks due to the tight covid-19 restrictions in Victoria. We will follow up with the courier company now.

In the mean time I have refunded your shipping charge.

Once again we are really sorry for the delay.
Framer is rated 4.91 based on 68 reviews