Framer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Framer

Tell us how Framer made you happy
Excellent quality product and customer service! A slight problem with the initial order (wrong coloured mat) was attended to immediately and a replacement frame sent within 24 hours. A courier was then dispatched to pick up the first frame. Very responsive to all communication, and I absolutely love the final product, it looks fantastic! Highly recommended.
Amazing experience ! Fast shipping and my print looks gorgeous thank you
Very happy with the picture frame I had made and the service I received. Third party delivery was delayed but Lucy was quick with responses and incredibly helpful. Would use again on my next project👍👍
We absolutely love our frames! Thank you Framer!
Exceptional, timely service and quality product!
We received our frame and we love it 💕
I havent recieved the item yet?
Hi Will,

I'm so sorry your frame hasn't arrived yet :( We shipped it on the 3rd September so it should be with you already.

Unfortunately we are seeing delays with courier networks due to the tight covid-19 restrictions in Victoria. We will follow up with the courier company now.

In the mean time I have refunded your shipping charge.

Once again we are really sorry for the delay.
They look great!
The frame that arrived did not match the picture online. It should have been the black and gold Mombassa frame but the version that arrived is all gold. Three stars because the process was otherwise faultless and we ended up liking the gold so didn't choose to complain about it.
Hi Laura, I'm disappointed to hear we used the wrong frame 🙁 I’m very sorry about that! We’d be more than happy to re-make you a brand new frame using the Mombassa profile. We want you to be 100% happy. I've sent you an email with next steps. Thanks for the feedback 🙌🏼
Hands down the absolute best company! I will definitely be using them again. The picture and frame came out 100% perfectly and once it got shipped it came 2 days early
Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback. We are thrilled you like you frame :)
Friendly and helpful customer service. We have ordered a couple of times from Framer, one of which was a gift. Both experiences were great. Quick processing and delivery. Perfect quality of photos, frame and framing!! Super impressed :)
I had an excellent experience using Framer. My framed photographs arrived within a week and the quality of the frames are outstanding.
The website was very user friendly and I did it all from my mobile phone!
I would highly recommend Framer.
Thanks for looking after a custom piece of art for my brother! It was done very quickly and professionally. Thank you!
I’m so impressed with the quality prints and frames I received! The process from ordering to arriving on my doorstep was so surprisingly fast as well! I’d definitely order from Framer again and recommend them to my friends and family!
Frame looks amazing and great print quality
I bought 2 different frames as Father’s Day gifts. It was super easy and user friendly to upload the photos on their website with a great selection of frames to choose from.
They were delivered in really good time and look so good that I might have to keep them for myself and order some more. Highly recommend Framer. Thank you.
I’m currently living OS and this was an easy gift to send to my mum back home. It was simple to order and the quality of the frame really impressed my mum. Very happy!
Great product and service to match!
I ordered a frame without much time to spare before the event I needed it for. I emailed Kate from Framer to see if she could help me organise urgent production and delivery. The beautiful framed photo came even earlier than I expected. Thank you!
Awesome gift for my mum
Outstanding end product and excellent customer service. Highly recommend.
Framer is rated 4.89 based on 55 reviews