Fresh Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fresh

Tell us how Fresh made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I have tried to get in touch with them several different ways and no response. The Black Tea Toner is amazing so I purchased the overnight cream, day cream and eye cream. However, the lotions are totally drying out my skin and irritates my face. I do not recommend buying any of their products online because of the lack of response. I haven't not been able to exchange, return, or get a credit.
I love the fresh products and recently went to review an item but had to reference the fact that despite the name and expense of their products they do contain harsh chemicals. I did 4 reviews, 3 of which were allowed as they were glowing reviews but the ones here I mentioned the chemicals due to the fact it brought out eczema was not allowed. So this gives people using the site a false impression of the real reviews of genuine customers. This really worries me and now I wonder if all companies do the same and if so it makes the reviews meaningless and we don’t know what ones have been hidden.
Hello, I love fresh it helps me feel comfortable with who I am as a teen. I have severe acne and I've always been scared of attention because I didn't want people to see my face. but when I tried Fresh I feel as though everything had changed for me, I realized that I do like attention and when I'm not ashamed of how I look I actually have a personality. I know it sounds funny saying I didn't have a personality before but honestly it is true. Fresh helped me open up and become the person writing to you today! I don't know where I would be if I didn't stumble across this store. ACTUALLY I know exactly where I would be. I would be home and too scared to leave, for fear that someone might see my face through a window. I know I sound dramatic but honestly, I am telling you all the truth. I wish you could believe me : ) Thank you Fresh for giving me my life back!
I have little to no time at all to focus on my appearance this is mainly because I am a high school teacher with 3 younger children and one very moody teen. Mothers everywhere are relating to this I can already tell. Fresh has given my skin a way to look fresh and rejuvenated every single morning and the best part is that it does not take up much time at all. I think it is very important to support businesses like this one during times like these and because I am a teacher I am also getting very much affected by it. My husband works full time and I hate to say it but he is not helping with the kids as much as I would have liked since we are all home. But Fresh helps me take the stress away from work and school for time with myself and self-care. This is something every parent should teach their child, so I will be doing the same. I have given my moody teen a moisturizer for his acne and he loves it and my little girls both love my essences, sprays, and lotions! But my little boy has no interest at all, Oh well guess you can please everyone Fresh! Much love to you all, STAY HEALTHY!!!
Hello EVERYBODY, I recommend Fresh with every bone in bone in my body! The customer service has been updated from last years and drastically improved. I bought from them for the first time last week and thought it was amazing how smooth my skin is and it is finally free of all blemishes! I thought it was SO amazing that I even gifted some of my favorite items to my very good friend who has trouble finding good products to use on her acne. We are young collage students so I would recommend this product to mainly young faces in need of hydration, improving dullness of the face and the eye cream really helped my bags. Fresh is the brand for me and I bet you anything that it will be yours too!
Fresh has lovely products that give me the reassurance I need to put creams and essences on my face. We should all use Fresh, especially during this troublesome time because they are a local family-owned business. (just check their website under about us) I think that everyone of all ages can use these products because I am very old and so is my husband and even he admits that he borrows my moisturizers. It is clear to me that everyone loves Fresh
I love fresh! My friend who loves the brand has recommended the company to me and it has worked wonders. The options from the website are endless and the shipping was quick and the checkout prosses was easy. These creams, lotions, moisturizers, and toners are fantastic at keeping my skin hydrated and looking healthy. I am an athlete and I have found that my skin gets oily very fast and all I wanted was a reliable company to give me products I can trust to use on my face. I would recommend these products to anyone with any skin type, Fresh has got it all and can help everybody.
Fresh is a fantastic brand and company! They deliver on time and my daughter was so pleased with her purchases, this brand is perfect for young skin for her to use and for my skin as a mother. Everything on their website is organic and truly amazing for my skin. We both found drastic results in about a week, my skin was silky smooth and her face and back acne is now little to none, thanks to the body lotions and the moisturizers that Fresh has to offer! THANK YOU FRESH!
Literally non existent customer service. Called and left multiple voice mails to cancel an order. After several days with no response I called and emailed multiple times to get a refund on the order. After several more days with no response I called my credit card company for a refund.
I placed an order from Fresh and after 11 days I did not receive my item!, I only got a box with 3 samples. I called and there is a voice mail asking to leave a message
I also sent 3 emails and still no response
Terrible customer Service !!
Do not buy from them directly you will have a terrible experience
I am working now on trying to get a refund directly from my bank
it's just not a professional company
Just a joke of a company! They aren’t available in most locations, and then when they do become available in your area and you place an order, they email you the day before your order is supposed to arrive saying they can’t because they aren’t ready yet.

To top it off, when they are finally up and running, weeks after their original timeframe, they still manage to fail at their one and only job and print the barcode on your shipping label wrong so it gets lost in a FedEx warehouse.

Would never recommend them to anyone, ever!
Fresh is rated 3.27 based on 11 reviews