Fresh Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fresh

Tell us how Fresh made you happy
I ordered from fresh fushsia back on April 26,2021. As of today which is September 20, 2021 I have not received my phone case I ordered. I sent several email to the company and some were responded to and others were not. I was told that due to covid there was delays in shipping but my product was ready to be shipped. I never received a tracking number for shipping and tried to dispute the transaction with pay pal and my bank and neither of them would refund my money even though I showed proof that I had tried to contact the company to resolve the issue. Do not purchase anything from this company as they are not a reputable company.
Ordered a phone case on May 28th, 3 months later nothing. They keep telling me it has been shipped and it’s out of there control. They refuse to give me a refund. Do not order anything from this company, they are frauds!!!
I made two phone case orders on may 17th and and I have not received anything not even an email that states my order has been processed. I have emailed more than four times I have only received one email that states they would look into my order and they have not gotten back to me.
Same as everyone else. ordered and never received, I contacted paypal and they refunded me in full.
Not received order; beware
They do not respond to emails on orders and have not received item paid for. Don’t buy from them! You’ll never see your products
They do not reply to emails. No order after 1 month. Kiss your money goodbye. Scam
I ordered a couple of phone cases over a month ago and yet to receive them. I've contacted them 5 x by email and have yet to hear from the. I contacted my credit card and they advise this is an overseas company, had I known that I would not have done business with them. I would NOT buy from this company again assuming they are legit, which I am now doubting .
An absolute shambles, no delivery within stated window, tracking page unavailable, cannot remove credit card details and finally no response to tracking. Tried chat no response!!!
A gift of 3 wks of meals (18 meals), I found only the meatballs to be a repeater. Very poor quality and cheap ingredients.. Meals at H-E-B and other up-scale stores a much better value and quality..
Placed my order for the Mickey cell phone case Feb 8th and still have not received it. Several emails to them and no response. Fraud. Disrespectful company.
I'm here to let people know that almost 100% of the things advertiser on FACEBOOK ARE FAKE, SCAMMERS!!!! Please be ware before ordering anything on Facebook... don't check reviews on the advertisement... check online or check with the better business bureau. I have ordered four items from different sources on Facebook and all were scams. I don't understand why Facebook let's this happen. If something seems to good to be true...on Facebook it probably is. Just do your homework before making a purchase. Facebook is a fraud.
Ordered phone case never received. No replies to emails or Facebook DM’s No number to vall No customer service Scammers Thieves
No response, no tracking, no confirmation that order is even legitimate, I think I got scammed still waiting for reply through email, not a word. Advise buy local from a company you're familiar with... and this was for a child's Christmas gift...shame on them!!!
Absolutely poor customer's service skills!!! Did I say absolutely??!!! Well let me say it again; ABSOLUTELY!!! The worst!! I just submitted another negative review in response to their review request in my email(lol!), so if you are interested, you can read the lengthy review there; but for now I will just say this- I purchased a GIFT for a friend, and I was so excited that it would come wrapped, and with a gift card(with the specified details that I provided for the company to put on the card)- Welp! The gift came! :) My friend was at my home. She opened the card, and her face completely dropped. I asked her what was wrong, and she questioned whether the gift was meant for her or not. I thought, what could she possibly mean?!! I looked at the card, and beside her name there were NINE QUESTION MARKS!!!, as if the gift was PERHAPS NOT EVEN FOR HER!!! We were both upset! I immediately called Fresh, and informed them of the horrible error. They emailed me, and informed me that the company would be sending out a package with many free items from their Fresh company, to compensate for the error. I accepted their apology, and have been waiting for almost 3 weeks now for the free gifts!! I have sent 5 emails, and they have ignored ALL!! So, this is my review!! I will never purchase anything from the FRESH company ever again; neither will my other damily members and friends! To FRESH: I kept my promise! I told you in the email yesterday(now the 6th email to your company) that I would post a negative review, if I did not hear from you all by the end of the day. You still ignored my messages. Welp! Here you go!!!! Oh... let me do NINE exclamation marks instead! (!!!!!!!!!) Haha! Enjoy!!
I have tried to get in touch with them several different ways and no response. The Black Tea Toner is amazing so I purchased the overnight cream, day cream and eye cream. However, the lotions are totally drying out my skin and irritates my face. I do not recommend buying any of their products online because of the lack of response. I haven't not been able to exchange, return, or get a credit.
I love the fresh products and recently went to review an item but had to reference the fact that despite the name and expense of their products they do contain harsh chemicals. I did 4 reviews, 3 of which were allowed as they were glowing reviews but the ones here I mentioned the chemicals due to the fact it brought out eczema was not allowed. So this gives people using the site a false impression of the real reviews of genuine customers. This really worries me and now I wonder if all companies do the same and if so it makes the reviews meaningless and we don’t know what ones have been hidden.
Literally non existent customer service. Called and left multiple voice mails to cancel an order. After several days with no response I called and emailed multiple times to get a refund on the order. After several more days with no response I called my credit card company for a refund.
I placed an order from Fresh and after 11 days I did not receive my item!, I only got a box with 3 samples. I called and there is a voice mail asking to leave a message I also sent 3 emails and still no response Terrible customer Service !! Do not buy from them directly you will have a terrible experience I am working now on trying to get a refund directly from my bank it's just not a professional company
Just a joke of a company! They aren’t available in most locations, and then when they do become available in your area and you place an order, they email you the day before your order is supposed to arrive saying they can’t because they aren’t ready yet. To top it off, when they are finally up and running, weeks after their original timeframe, they still manage to fail at their one and only job and print the barcode on your shipping label wrong so it gets lost in a FedEx warehouse. Would never recommend them to anyone, ever!
Fresh is rated 1.05 based on 20 reviews