Fresh Reviews

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Fresh deliver?

How can I contact Fresh?

Tell us how Fresh made you happy

"I placed an order from Fresh and after 11 days I did not receive my item!, I only got a box with 3 samples. I called and there is a voice mail asking to leave a message I also sent 3 emails and still no response Terrible customer Service !! Do not buy from them directly you will have a terrible experience I am working now on trying to get a refund directly from my bank it's just not a professional company"
Are you Fresh? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Just a joke of a company! They aren’t available in most locations, and then when they do become available in your area and you place an order, they email you the day before your order is supposed to arrive saying they can’t because they aren’t ready yet. To top it off, when they are finally up and running, weeks after their original timeframe, they still manage to fail at their one and only job and print the barcode on your shipping label wrong so it gets lost in a FedEx warehouse. Would never recommend them to anyone, ever!"
Fresh is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews