Fresh Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fresh

Tell us how Fresh made you happy
I have tried to get in touch with them several different ways and no response. The Black Tea Toner is amazing so I purchased the overnight cream, day cream and eye cream. However, the lotions are totally drying out my skin and irritates my face. I do not recommend buying any of their products online because of the lack of response. I haven't not been able to exchange, return, or get a credit.
Literally non existent customer service. Called and left multiple voice mails to cancel an order. After several days with no response I called and emailed multiple times to get a refund on the order. After several more days with no response I called my credit card company for a refund.
I placed an order from Fresh and after 11 days I did not receive my item!, I only got a box with 3 samples. I called and there is a voice mail asking to leave a message
I also sent 3 emails and still no response
Terrible customer Service !!
Do not buy from them directly you will have a terrible experience
I am working now on trying to get a refund directly from my bank
it's just not a professional company
Just a joke of a company! They aren’t available in most locations, and then when they do become available in your area and you place an order, they email you the day before your order is supposed to arrive saying they can’t because they aren’t ready yet.

To top it off, when they are finally up and running, weeks after their original timeframe, they still manage to fail at their one and only job and print the barcode on your shipping label wrong so it gets lost in a FedEx warehouse.

Would never recommend them to anyone, ever!
Fresh is rated 1.20 based on 5 reviews