Friendly Turtle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Friendly Turtle
I Absolutely love the placemats I bought they are beautifully crafted and very good value for money. The beeswax wraps are brilliant - can't believe I haven't bought them before! No more horrible plastic cling film, they do the job perfectly. Very please with Friendly Turtle
I am very keen to support companies like Friendly Turtle, we all need to think carefully about our impact on the planet and they have a great range of products to help.
Would be great if you spend ££ that delivery is free.
Hey! Thanks so much for the positive review - it really means the world to us!

We do offer free shipping on all UK orders over £50. Hopefully, this is what you meant? Drop us a message if you have any further questions and we'd be happy to help! :)
The products I ordered were beautiful, so well made and such good quality. They arrived quickly - and such a refreshing change to receive goods not in plastic. A gorgeous website with wonderful aims and principles - I'll be coming back for my Christmas shopping.
Fantastic products, quick delivery, and a commitment to recyclable/plastic-free living! What's not to love.
Bought recyclable electric toothbrush heads - Great service, will definitely shop with Friendly Turtle again!
Lovely company with great products that serve personal wellbeing and are environmentally friendly. Very good service.
Quick delivery, lovely products, very helpfully!! My go to shop for eco products!
I recently came across Friendly Turtle when looking for toothpaste tabs, and discovered I could use them to supplement eco-conscious products I can't get from my local store. The website is easy to use and shipping is prompt. All products have been packaged safely and securely.
Really happy with the overall experience and will be looking at more items in the future to become more environmentally aware.
Excellent small company with a good range of eco-friendly and vegan products. Fast delivery with plastic-free packaging and good communication. My second time of using them and will definitely use again!
Love this website and the items I ordered
Product delivered on time. Happy customer! Thank you friendly turtle
Great natural placemats that arrived in good time. We’re really happy with our order
These are a great replacement for cotton pads. Used with my cleanser they work wonders and leave my skin feeling great and my bedroom bin empty!
Brilliant selection of eco products!
As a frequent costumer I am
Always Happy With the products I order. From this one item was damage in the box, I emailed them and got an instant respond and a replacement is on its way. Great service!
First time I have used this site and I'm rather impressed. The delivery was very quick and the products are great. All the packaging was recyclable too! I am already looking at placing a second order.
Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant. A wonderful array of eco friendly goods and fast, friendly service.. They are my favourite online shop '
Friendly Turtle is rated 4.89 based on 204 reviews