Friendly Turtle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Friendly Turtle
Lovely products at very good prices, with quick delivery - What's not to love.
Amazing! Very happy with my purchases and the speed of delivery
An environmentally friendly company with great service
I have used Friendly Turtle a few times now and have always been pleased with their service and products.Products from my latest order i cannot review yet as i have not used them as yet
great choice of products & all eco-friendly.
Excellent experience - good selection of quality eco-conscious products, prompt delivery.
super lovely little product - egg timer, thank goodness no plastic in sight, packaging fab and postage very quick - thank you for making a difference :)
Helpful, efficient, good product.
Everything is totally gorgeous!!!
I especially like the soaps and the deodorant in the tin.....is an epic idea....no more plastic....anything!
What a gem of a website.. I was searching for these beautiful little jute coasters and thought I'd never find it.. Low and behold and I found THE FRIENDLY šŸ¢.. and I found the exact match for my placemats.. Needless to say, I was overjoyed! And the service was absolutely outstanding from beginning to end.. I also received a wonderful and warming, thank you.. Such a pleasure to do business with The Friendly Turtle.. An appropriate name, indeed.. I will certainly recommend them and make use of their hospitality again.. šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸŒ·šŸŒ·
A lovely company to deal with. Great products, easy to order, everything arrived swiftly. We'll definitely be using again.
Very good service and good range of products value for money.
Amazing customer service. Friendly, quick and a great product to boot.
This company is amazing. Along with the companies whose products they promote.
Dedicated to anything that saves the planet.
Everything I received down to the packaging my order came on was recyclable and planet friendly.
Thank you...you are my go to from now on
Really great to find everyday items that are better for the environment and also really good value for money. Will be returning again. Whole process was seemless.
Quick response to my order.
Bought for a present, hopefully he will like it, I do.
Love Friendly Turtle. Great products, fast delivery and was packaged with NO excess packaging or a massive box etc what so ever. Happy customer.
Speedy delivery and good product - thank you!
I’m very happy with the products I got from Friendly Turtle and want to look at all their products. The bamboo charcoal water filters are excellent and simple to use. Great service - thank you
I ordered a safety razor and a pack of razor blades. The whole package came completely plastic free and with very minimal packaging. Very quick shipping time, will definitely be purchasing more from Friendly Turtle in the near future!
Friendly Turtle is rated 4.90 based on 452 reviews