furniture supplies uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend furniture supplies uk
Own Driver, Courier

Tell us how furniture supplies uk made you happy
Lovely piece of furniture. Very pleased.
I had no notification about delivery date or time. Luckily I was in when it arrived, but when we went to assemble it, there was damage to the shelves, such that they had been dropped - splits in the wood. We were considering whether to live with it, until realising that the base unit that came in two halves had two right hand halves, instead of a left & right, so was unusable. Also a door magnet was missing.
The item was sold as fully assembled and it was not. We had to obtain help to fix the base to the wood. Little rubber feet were missing and have still, despite promises, not been supplied. That said the item looks good and if you are strong enough and have the skills to put together is very attractive.
Really nice cabinet ,good quality, good customer service from Lee. Would recommend Furniture Supplies UK
delivered by a very helpful cheerful man the piece was very well wrapped and it is a lovely unit i am very very happy with the service
I already have 4 chairs just needed 2 more for a complete set. They are fab as is all furniture from this range and I have several pieces!
Lovely unit gets lots of admiration
Really great service & a great product - highly recommend!
Good solid wood coffee table in a good size.
As twice before I have received excellent customer service from Lee at furniture supplies. I now have three mango wood tables and I am extremely satisfied. Thank you.
We originally placed an order on the 3rd October 2018 with another store in Leicester for the Light Jali Round Dining Table and 4 Chairs which their website confirmed as in stock. We cancelled the order on the 14th January 2019 after constantly being given the runaround with delivery dates that never materialized. Next day I telephoned furnituresuppliesuk who listed the item on their website and they confirmed the item was physically in their warehouse, also how and when the item would be delivered to us.
True to their word everything was spot-on and we could not be more delighted with the furniture or the company
I would 100% recommend furnituresuppliesuk for their integrity and the handling of customers which by our experience was exemplary.
The moral of my review, "should have gone to Furnituresuppliesuk first".
Superb company, excellent communication, speedy delivery and courier was very friendly and helpful too. Sheesham glass cabinet was stunning and goes well with our other sheesham furniture. Small damage that was soon rectified. Would highly recommend and will order from them again.
Great service from this company. My lovely tables blends beautifully with my lounge furniture. Excellent customer service and very fast delivery. Thank you.
The shelves look lovely & although I knew that the fixings weren't included I would of been happy to pay extra for them to be instead of having to source them myself.
Great furniture. Great Company!
After a false start on ordering, with the help of Lee my order went through. My order for 6 items with delayed delivery was dealt with by Lee fast and efficiently. The delivery, in two parts, was on time and the delivery man was on each occasion very professional, careful and friendly.
All the furniture arrived in perfect condition, being very well protected and packed.
I am delighted with this beautiful furniture, (different from the light oak which is everywhere) and would highly recommend this company .
Honest friendly company to deal with
Really beautiful furniture at a great cost.
Customer service was spot on- would recommend Furniture Supplies to a friend and would use again.
I ordered corner unit for my daughter and it was delivered before expected date and she is delighted with it Thank you x
We ordered a sheesham 10 seater table and are very happy with the product we received. Although we had to wait a little longer than expected, the product was worth the wait in the end. Thank you very much!
It was exactly as stated. Got phone calls for when will be delivered. The delivery man was very friendly and helpful. He put the furniture in the room it was going in. Quality of the product is of a high standard. Highly recommended.
furniture supplies uk is rated 4.07 based on 30 reviews