furniture supplies uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend furniture supplies uk
Own Driver, Courier

Tell us how furniture supplies uk made you happy
Took a while to come but sooo worth it It's a beautiful piece of furniture (table) Love the colours running through it Customer service was great ...very helpful Answered any emails that I sent ..Very pleased
I ordered a Dakota Dark Mango 1 Hole Cube Lamp Table Solid Wood from furniture supplies. It looks great in my living room. Fantastic customer service - thank you
Obviously bought unseen but we had several items all of which were delivered promptly and by friendly, helpful delivery guys. The items were extremely well packed and there was no damage to report. Assembly was very straightforward and they will, undoubtedly, serve us well for many years.
Great site to deal with Beautiful furniture ...very pleased Would recommend
very please with product i have one issue one chair has a different colour on leather base and back base is orange back is red another base would be appreciated regards m storey
Super fast and we love love love our bedside table. This is the 3rd piece that we’ve ordered from you and would recommend you highly
Good quality item, well packaged. Delivery is very slow, but as stated on the website, shame it’s not a bit faster when paying £35 for delivery.
Kept in contact delivery very quick item very good quality and looks great
Lovely piece of furniture. Very pleased.
I had no notification about delivery date or time. Luckily I was in when it arrived, but when we went to assemble it, there was damage to the shelves, such that they had been dropped - splits in the wood. We were considering whether to live with it, until realising that the base unit that came in two halves had two right hand halves, instead of a left & right, so was unusable. Also a door magnet was missing.
The item was sold as fully assembled and it was not. We had to obtain help to fix the base to the wood. Little rubber feet were missing and have still, despite promises, not been supplied. That said the item looks good and if you are strong enough and have the skills to put together is very attractive.
Really nice cabinet ,good quality, good customer service from Lee. Would recommend Furniture Supplies UK
delivered by a very helpful cheerful man the piece was very well wrapped and it is a lovely unit i am very very happy with the service
I already have 4 chairs just needed 2 more for a complete set. They are fab as is all furniture from this range and I have several pieces!
Lovely unit gets lots of admiration
Really great service & a great product - highly recommend!
Good solid wood coffee table in a good size.
As twice before I have received excellent customer service from Lee at furniture supplies. I now have three mango wood tables and I am extremely satisfied. Thank you.
We originally placed an order on the 3rd October 2018 with another store in Leicester for the Light Jali Round Dining Table and 4 Chairs which their website confirmed as in stock. We cancelled the order on the 14th January 2019 after constantly being given the runaround with delivery dates that never materialized. Next day I telephoned furnituresuppliesuk who listed the item on their website and they confirmed the item was physically in their warehouse, also how and when the item would be delivered to us. True to their word everything was spot-on and we could not be more delighted with the furniture or the company I would 100% recommend furnituresuppliesuk for their integrity and the handling of customers which by our experience was exemplary. The moral of my review, "should have gone to Furnituresuppliesuk first".
Superb company, excellent communication, speedy delivery and courier was very friendly and helpful too. Sheesham glass cabinet was stunning and goes well with our other sheesham furniture. Small damage that was soon rectified. Would highly recommend and will order from them again.
furniture supplies uk is rated 4.21 based on 38 reviews