G X pillows Reviews

of reviewers recommend G X pillows

Tell us how G X pillows made you happy
These pillows went flat and useless after a month even though we religiously turned them every night. Would not recommend to my worst enemy.
I bought the pillow & turned it everyday as instructed. After 4 weeks was flat. Quality is terrible. Avoid like the plague. I lost receipt or would ask for my money back!
The pilows were excellent at first but didn't keep their pumped up state even after a month,even my partner asked me why have they gone down,and what was wrong with them.i didn't know and I followed instructions and turned every day. Not happy at the price they cost.i got them from shopping channel.after brilliant demonstration and thought they are what we need instead of buying cheaper pillows every few monthsI i will still be buying others every few months after all.wouldn't buy these again.sorry.
Ordered a Like Down pillow twin pack a few weeks ago. Fantastic pillows, really comfy and give my neck good support! Well worth it, thanks!
Amazing pillow! I've had mine for 9 months and it's still supportive and holds it's shape. Definitely recommend the Gx Suspension Pillow!
after spending a fortune on various
types and priced pillows i have found the one ! the gx suspension
pillow is so comfortable i found the ordering by phone easy and it arrived in three days ,the staff were very helpful I'm going to recommend to my friends
and family
Amazing customer service - my pillow went missing with the courier and they sent a replacement out no problem. The pillow is really comfortable - I ordered a Like Down one and it feels really lovely and soft.
Wonderful pillows, kept their shape and coolness great, so glad to find them, my Xmas shopping list will be met for my near rellies! Best for people like me who have had 'broken' necks in the past!!
Very comfortable pillows, would definitely recommend them. I especially like the coolness of them.
Pillows went flat and lumpy quickly. I bought them from ideal world for £29.00. Very disappointed!
Best pillow I have tried in 40 years, sleeping better than ever, would highly recommend, the GX suspension pillow it is a must try if you have bought every thing else over the years.
very comfortable and supportive.
We'll...what a disappointment these pillows are... absolutely no support at all, as soon as you lie on them they go flat...only bought these 6 days ago & can't return them cos my husband has dumped the packaging & receipt...back to Sealy I go & these are going to the tip...
Bought from Ideal world believed inventor when he said he made this for his disabled Daughter. went flat and lumpy 4. months after delivery even though I turned them over every day as instructed very upset not good quality. wish I could get my money back.
Followed the instructions to turn the pillow daily but it didn’t take long for the pillow to lose its shape and structure and is now quite flat. It also bends in the middle when you hold over one hand (like they do in the demonstrations to show you how a pillow should not fold over). Relieved I bought mine at half price in August 2020 but even then it really isn’t worth the money. I would not recommend this product. Have gone back to duck down feather pillows.
When flat; even after turned every day. uncomfortable having to plum it up during the night.sorry but Waste of money
AMAZING PILLOW! I'm writing this review after having mine for 10 months, it's still supportive and comfortable. I have suffered with neck pain for years and i have struggled to find a pillow that supports my neck. The Customer Service Team were so helpful providing information about the pillows and dealing with my order. I received the pillow within 3 days. They are definitely worth a try. I have now bought a pillow for every bedroom in the house
I HAVE PURCHASED 2 GX PILLOWS AND FIND THEM VERY COMFORTABLE, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS VERY HELPFUL IT WAS EASY TO PLACE AN ORDER AND THEY WERE DELIVERED IN THREE DAYS
Waste of money they go completely flat in middle all this hype for nothing stay well clear of these
I really like them. My aunt let me try one and got us 2 for Christmas. Wish you could wash them . I also got the masks which are really good. And wash well
I bought them on 31/3/2020, its 18th May 3020, they have gone flat in the middle, despite turning them daily. Wont be able to return them as past the 28 days. Dont bother buying these.
G X pillows is rated 3.11 based on 37 reviews