GameStop Inc. Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend GameStop Inc.

ph:+1-916-445-1254

gscontentrequests@gamestop.com

Category:
Technology And Computing

Tell us how GameStop Inc. made you happy

"Love how friendly everyone always is and the protection plan has saved me so much and their point system literally saved me so much money!"
"I didn't get what I ordered. When I called, all I got were excuses. The first time I called I was told I would get what I ordered. When the email never came I called again, and no one was willing to make things right. They just said that because quantities were looked they were in no way obligated to give what was offered. If there are limited quantities you should tell butters before taking their money they aren't getting the deal they were promised. None of the for people I spoke with offered and reasonable solution. These people are crooks and shouldn't do business if they can't meet their obligations."
"Good customer service and fast at the counter."
"Employees talked to me and helped me find a game I would enjoy."
"The products available in stores and discounts for affluent customers"
"Clerks are typically well educated on the products coming in and going out of their store!"
"They were very helpful and were willing to answer any questions I had"
"My order did not come even though UPS claimed it did. People have brought me UPS orders over a block aways from my house. I sent an email but have not heard anything from them. Got a run around when I called UPS and the store I order my VR Gear controller from."
"The staff is extremely friendly at the store I go too."
GameStop Inc. is rated 3.78 based on 9 reviews