G&S Diamonds Reviews

of reviewers recommend G&S Diamonds

02089529594

Tell us how G&S Diamonds made you happy
Five-star customer service. Had to return an item ordered in error and they accepted it back no quibble and refunded the same day. I will not hesitate to order from then in the future.
Ring is lovely, However the size is not I order, too small. So. In my opinion ,price it too high for this ring. looks like is done for children.
I would rate this as good value as a similar ring on the high st would be at least £150 more, for no good reason. Other reviewers have mentioned slight yellow colour, I didn't notice this on my one and the cut/brilliance was excellent.
Pure sophisticated elegance, love everything about this solitaire, the quality and the price point, very quick delivery.
I'm so impressed with my purchase. I've been showing all my friends & telling them to access the site.
Awful company, had to open a claim through PayPal just to receive a refund from two rings I returned weeks ago. Absolutely no customer service from them and was repeatedly ignored when I attempted to contact them. Avoid the stress and buy elsewhere
Super and nice i love it...
Good product ..I just loved it ..Tq G & S Diamonds
Beautiful! Much larger than I thought they would be so do not wear them continuously as I’d planned. They are gorgeous tho.
Collection of best products and good quality service
Very pleased with purchase the ring is beautiful it the setting is good it sparkles like crazy under electric light & sunlight we actually got some today & the clarity is very good can’t see inclusions with naked eye or even under magnifying glass it is a gorgeous ring for the price but don’t expect a white diamond mine is definitely edging towards a champagne colour but not quite, so in normal light it’s sort of off white which some might not like fortunately I do & as it was to replace my old engagement ring which was a very included stone it is perfect but if you are looking for ice white with a ridiculous price tag then this might not be the ring for you although all stones are different so it’s worth a go as it is excellent value for money.
Ring is simply amazing and a stunner. Diamond has a great sparkle to it. I had to return the first one I ordered as it was too big and G&S had a new ring sent out asap. Their customer service was also top notch and my emails were answered within the hour.
Buy G&S Diamonds Diamond Earrings Studs for men .
Absolutely love this ring! I lost my old wedding ring a few years ago due to an accident and hadnt found one to replace it until now. This one caught my eye and was a reasonable price that I thought hey why not.

It is so much prettier in real life than it was online. It's small and dainty.. doesnt overpower my engagement ring but the slight curve provides the perfect slot for my other ring to compliment it.
Staff at G&S we’re very helpful
Got my refund very quickly
My ring is beautiful I’ve had so many compliments already
Ring arrived today. Stunning. I am so happy. Would definitely order again and recommend!!!!
Beautiful ring
Great price
Fast delivery
Helpful staff
loved the ring
amazing service
would order again and recommend
LOVED THE RING