Gary Matthews Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gary Matthews Solicitors
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Gary Matthews Solicitors Reviews

About Gary Matthews Solicitors:

Legal Services. Straight Up.

0035319036250

First Floor, Ormond Building, 31-36 Ormond Quay Upper, Dublin 7

Tell us how Gary Matthews Solicitors made you happy
Great company, very easy to deal with, very professional, thank you for all your help
Brilliant from start to finish. Always there to help! Would recommend them every time!!
Highly Recommended!! My case was dealt with within 5 months. Lovely and friendly people. Explained everything clearly which made the process less stressful.
Highly recommend !!! My case was dealt with within 9 months, great bunch of people, very friendly and they prove that there client's come first.
Highly recommend - extremely friendly and helpful advice. Very professional, they know exactly what they are doing. It made the process easier and stress free as any queries were answered quickly and in a straight forward non -confusing manner. They took care of everything which was great! Great company who advise and support in any situation I would highly recommended!
Very quick and easy to deal with. Did very well considering the constraints of covid-19
Fantastic company, really easy to work with honest and straight talking, highly recommend
In a word - Outsanding. Joanne Murphy is excellent.
exellent support
I would highly recommend Gary Matthews Solicitors to take Ur case for their professionalism in dealing with their clients in keeping them up to date at all times and making them feel that they always had a choice and never rushed them in any way to make decisions. Kind regards, Mary Troy.
Im very happy about how Garry Matthews solicitors delt with my case and would recommend them greatly to anyone .
From start to finish Gary Matthews were amazing. They kept me updated and advise was always in my best interest. Have recommended them to others.
Absalutly fantastic company and a big thanks to Joanne who was so helpful trough every step of my case very prompt well organized and made my case so much easier highly recommend to anybody who needs a solicitor
Couldn’t be happier after dealing with Gary Matthews solicitors. Quick easy and stress free and from start to finish I was delighted with their service. Thank you so much.
I cannot fault Gary Matthews solicitors. They are efficient, understanding, and highly professional. I cannot rate them highly enough and would recommend them without any hesitation.
My experience with Gary Mathews was made very easy by the staff there. I am very pleased with the outcome and how quick the process was. I’d like to thank you all.
Excellent firm to deal with. So professional and helpful. Collette and Orla especially were exceptional. They dealt with my case so tactfully and with great care. I would highly recommend them.
My experience with Gary Mathews solicitors was an extremely easy one. From the first phone call they helped me feel at ease and took full control of my case. I didn’t have to visit their offices which suited me as my time is limited with work and life commitments. The process was very quick, just a couple of months from first contacting them. The current covid situation didn’t delay anything. I’m really pleased with the outcome. Thanks to all the staff that I had dealings with. Celine
After suffering an injury at work I decided To look into getting a solicitor. I went for Gary Mattews after reading the great reviews they got . I was not disappointed . From the very start they talked me trough the hole process and trough my case kept me informed of any developments . The girls that looked after my case lyndsay , Orla and grace were very professional. And in the end brought My case to a successful conclusion. I would highly recommend Gary Mattews to anyone looking for professionalism and get communication trough out there case.
Gary Matthews Solicitors are extremely professional, confidential, efficient and trustworthy. They looks after me from start to finish. They were quick to respond to any queries & provided me with accurate information & advice at all times. They really look after their clients & act with their clients best interests on their behalf.
Gary Matthews Solicitors is rated 4.94 based on 125 reviews