www.geayfay.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.geayfay.com

Tell us how www.geayfay.com made you happy
any1 who puts 5 stars is from gearfay . persue your money back through the bank like me
There are several companies using the same photo on facebook to sell this shoddy product. The photos they use have been copied from a genuine site. They all use exactly the same picture with the model wearing exactly the same clothes under the fleece. The real site appears to be https://www.gorsuch.com/indra-faux-fur-coat/p/114.0172?fbclid=IwAR1zU7Uo9EFs1kmsx3YPqW1Q8oyiyVH2EsZcQJNvcZGrZXccXrMTl41JqK4. I've been getting replies to all the complaining emails I've sent geayfay.com and each one is more stupid than the last. Today I got two! (but no chance of a refund for fake goods for the reasons listed in the posts below)

Their emails for today:

1. Hello

There are two kinds of lamb wool, one is mainly polyester, and the other is from sheep;

Here is made of polyester, acrylic and other chemical fibers as raw materials.

This is imitation lamb wool, not real lamb wool. It is very common on the market now. But the quality is still very good, very soft and gentle, it very popluar with our customers.

2. Hello
Sorry for the inconvenient and we will improve it.
but the quality is still good,very soft and gentle, it very popluar with our customers.

You learn something new every day. I always thought that lambswool was a natural material while polyester was a manmade material. Now I know better (ha ha)

Point of this post: geayfay.com and many others - including JUSTFORR.COM who have deleted all negative reviews including mine - post the same 'stolen' photo and are selling tat copies of what looks like a genuine fleece.

I would say that they make it impossible for anyone to get a refund.
cheap quality goods not same as photos, unable to return as they advised postage to return to China would be more than refund. DO NOT PURCHASE FOR THIS RETAILER
Ordered Contrasting Lamb Wool Padded Coat on 26th November 2021. Eventually received it packed into a hard round ball (very like a football) absolutely covered in tape. When I eventually got it unpacked I found a rather badly made FLEECE which did NOT come near to your advertised coat. It is smaller even thought I ordered a size bigger and the zip is so badly stitched in that it is not lying flat and there difficult to open and close. I would like a refund please as I am so disappointed. You should not be allowed to advertise something which is not what you supply. REFUND please
Rhoda Ellis
Order No. GFY-100007074
I originally ordered at the end of October. It took the company 3 weeks to inform me the colour I ordered wasn’t available. They then gave me a choice of an alternative colour. This I did.

One month later I got the garment I had ordered. The size was all wrong. I contacted the Company regarding their returns policy. They informed me I would have to pay the shipping costs and due to it having to be returned to China if the parcel got lost in transit and did not meet the 14 day deadline I wouldn’t get a refund. They advised that the shipping costs would be more than the cost of the garment.

They offered me a 10% discount on my next order. Suffice is to say I will NOT be making use of that ‘good will gesture’. Furthermore they went onto say could i see if family or friends would want the garment.
Shocking customer service will not be using this Company again
It as taken weeks to come well it just looks like a rag ,it went straight into the dust bin
Waited two months for delivery, very disappointed ! This is not a winter coat it’s a thin fleece and I ordered size 8/10 and it’s more like a 16/18 rubbish don’t waste your money
Been waiting months. Coat arrived today. Not padded. Fleece with bits coming off of it. Looks like a rag. Smaller than advertised.
This is a scam company. Do not use them. There is no paperwork to even attempt to get a refund.
Disgusting company!
Ordered padded lambs wool jacket. I did order a couple of sizes bigger than I normally take but even that was tight. I complained to the company about the lack of padding and they suggested I wear a jumper underneath. They said I could return but it would be at my cost . They have offered a 25% discount off my next order. That will not get used. At the bottom of the email they have put Christmas is coming don't affect your mood because of this. I waited for over a month for this delivery. It wasn't delivered until 30th Dec so Christmas had been and gone.
What a waste please please please don't use this company. If they don't have any sales hopefully they will go out of business.
BEWARE TOTAL CON MERCHANTS
ORDERED PADDED LAMBS WOOL COAT WHICH WAS ONLY FLEECE NOT PADDED AND SEAM FROM ARMHOLE TO POCKET NOT STITCHED.
SECOND ITEM GENTS TWIST CABLE CARDIGAN NEVER ARRIVED.
CUSTOMER SERVICE WONT GET BACK TO ME
NO PAPER WORK CANT RETURN DUE TO GEAYFAY NOT ANSWERING EMAILS OR REPLYING IN CHINESE.
HAVE NOW STARTED CLAIM THROUGH CREDIT CARD .
BEWARE-BEWARE-BEWARE-BEWARE-BEWARE-BEWARE.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!....China!!!
If I could would give no star rating

Sizing very "skimpy" ....need to return and order 2 sizes larger as large was a tight fit
Emailed for returns address to be informed that I had to return to China!!!
The postage/shipping would cost more than item ...and it WOULD get lost in transit....
The company have NO intention of accepting any items back....as no forwarding address given
Suggested I gave away to family or a friend and they would give me 10% discount on further order ....and 5% refund on item wanting to return ....£1:50 ....whoop de do!!
Avoid like the plague ...or order at least 1 or 2 sizes larger than required ....
Personally....avoid
Ordered warm wool long cardigan, but after long long waiting recieved very bad quality thin cardigan,+ wrong size. Wanted return,but they told me that if it will disappear in-between on the way back, will be my own problem and they will not refund anything. I'm really disappointed, they ruined my Christmas present for my lovely mother. 1 star is way too much to give ... very poor quality...wouldn't advise anyone to use this company ...
Do not use this site as it will not send you your product as now it is using Covid as a major reason.
I have ordered a coat at the end of November which they were quick to confirm monies but have dragged their feet over any updates unless pushed...so-called now sitting at an airport !!!
One star is to many, I will now wait and see if they will refund monies but am not banking on it.
Poor quality, not what i ordered no return address do not use this site.
Placed order 18/11/20. Still not received despite usual excuses. Told them all they have sent to UK is Covid 19.
Scam don't use this cumpany asked for money back refused the coat is a shirt
Do not buy the jacket advertised as sheepskin and padded . It isn’t padded at all is just a fleece with no lining whatsoever I have asked for a full refund as it doesn’t conform to trading standards
do not buy from these people did not recieve my purchase .paypal refunded my money...
I received it before Christmas and it was fabulous
Will be ordering another after Christmas
This site is a scam, received a very poor quality jacket wrongly sized. Have contacted the company numoures times with out success. They now say it will cost me more to return the item than the item cost!!! shocking they should not be allowed to trade
www.geayfay.com is rated 1.52 based on 27 reviews