Get-a-quotation Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Get-a-quotation

About Get-a-quotation: Get-a-quotation.co.za offers free multiple moving quotes from Reputable Moving, Removal & truck hire companies in South Africa.

info@get-a-quotation.co.za

How would you rate Get-a-quotation ?

"Very quick reply to my request for a quote and very reasonably priced. Super impressed!"
Mr M NR Johnson
Verified Buyer
"In genera this service was fast, reliable and to the point, providing exactly what I have hoped for and did that very well."
"I reveived many e-mails and am very happy with the service."
Mrs S Le Grange
Verified Buyer
"Very quick and efficient response!"
"A very easy to use platform that is more user friendly than most removal company websites."
"They gave me names of decent removal companies, but not companies that are based in the town from where I needed furniture moved."
Mrs N Van Rooyen
Verified Buyer
"Quick and quality feedback"
"Efficiency"
Mr R Wedderburn-Clarke
Verified Buyer
"It only gave me one company which quoted. I was hoping for more options. The one quote was a good one at least."
"Response was fast but when calling the 1 company the manager (Pretoria 012) was not in the office and could assist me. Then I call the Johannesburg number (011) and the same person answer. The numbers I called was landline numbers but he answered me via his cellphone. Immediately I thing it is a scam and ignore all the other companies."
Thank you for posting your review. To explain something.. all the companies we forwarded are the ones in your email confirmation, which are vetted and real companies. Some of the companies owners forward the landline number to their cellphone numbers so that they do not miss any calls. You can go and research on other online platforms about those companies which you have question marks.
Mrs T Cyster
"Really good. Thanks"
"Efficient process"
Mr I Ollis
Verified Buyer
"Never received some of the quotations. The Companies concerned never received the details from the service provider and I had to redo all documents."
Good day.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will investigate what went wrong.
"Easy to use"
M Mbali Zulu
Verified Buyer
"The quick response and being able to find a reasonable price"
"Put me in contact with a selection of providers quickly and easily. Didn’t know where to start to find a mover, but this site made it quick and simple"
Mr H Haralambous
Verified Buyer
"i received three quotes which I found good rates and friendly assistance."
"Very convenient!"
"The prices were reasonable"
Mrs N Senekal
Verified Buyer
"The quotes started coming in about 15minutes after completing the online quotation request."
Get-a-quotation is rated 4.37 based on 375 reviews