Get-a-quotation Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Get-a-quotation

About Get-a-quotation: Get-a-quotation.co.za offers free multiple moving quotes from Reputable Moving, Removal & truck hire companies in South Africa.

info@get-a-quotation.co.za

How would you rate Get-a-quotation ?

"I received quotes from 5 companies very quickly after entering my information on the inventory list. The only issue was that I had additional stuff (e.g. pot plants and a garden statue) that required a second round with all the companies. Everything worked very well."
"It worked, and is good to have a choice"
"Very helpfull and effecient. Get-a-quotation really helped me to get an affordable removery service."
"I have to say that Get-a-Quotation worked for me. Instead of calling around and e-mailing, which is time consuming, I received a quick response from all the furniture removal companies. Quotations were supplied timeously and I was treated very professionally."
"The service is brilliant, but I am disappointed/ concerned that your site security is not sufficient to prevent information submitted through the online submission form from being intercepted by third parties (not approved by get-a-quotation) who almost instantaneously after submission sends their quotation as well. So that means that my residential address is interceptable by any skelm! Please fix that."
"I have not received an official quote from any company since yesterday. I am just getting phone calls but the companies are not reverting back after collecting all the information."
"One unlisted mover contacted me."
"Response by suppliers was quick - thanks !!"
"Some of the quotes were very vague and i am still unsure as to which service to use. Also the website inventory list is lacking in items,which made me have to request additional quotes"
"The app is very helpful and cheap"
"only one company replied....."
Dear Mrs Ferrao

Thank you for taking the time to post your concern. Usually, companies respond within 24-48hours. You can follow up with the companies that didn't respond and find the status of your quotation as their contact details are in the email we forwarded to you.

All the best with your move.
"I received four quotations and some of the companies contacted me for further information"
"Quick and efficient service all in one place. Thanks"
"5 quotes emailed to me almost immediately and I've booked through one."
"Excellent service from all service providers"
"Great service thank you"
"The response was very quick. I received quotes and follow up calls from 2 removal companies on the same day. This is extremely helpful. Great service."
"Four of five removal companies responded withing4 hours, which is quite good."
"got responses within minutes"
"This service has been impressive, Professional and 100% recommendable. Trusting the company we chose now delivers as expected. Jill"
Get-a-quotation is rated 4.38 based on 421 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!