Get-a-quotation Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Get-a-quotation

About Get-a-quotation: Get-a-quotation.co.za offers free multiple moving quotes from Reputable Moving, Removal & truck hire companies in South Africa.

info@get-a-quotation.co.za

Tell us how Get-a-quotation made you happy

Under an hour
"Good service"
"Quick feedback, under 24 hours."
"all the partners were very efficient..."
"Get-a-quotation website made finding a quote so much easier!"
Thanks for your review. We are happy we could be of assistance and made the process easier for you.

Please remember to review and rate the moving company after the move.
"Received 3 good quotes very quickly."
"Quick, simple and easy - a really useful service"
Thank you for your valuable feedback.
"The service at least got me 3 quotes. Not all service providers that were listed responded but I am happy overall with what I got"
"Some quotes came through much later & they were all ridiculous with their rates."
"I only got 1 quote, which is really not very useful for comparison purposes."
Good day

Thank you for posting your honest review... usually, month-end most moving companies are busy and would normally take more than 24hours to respond at times. If they still have not replied within 48hours please let us know.
"prompt response from service providers"
"Fast and easy to get quotes"
"Get-a-quotation was helpful in highlighting legitimate and best rated businesses in my area, to quote me for my move, I contacted the people directly and was contacted by the various places as well. It was a great online tool and resource to facilitate my quote-sourcing. It was very quick to use the platform, I was incredibly surprised as to how user friendly the service was. Will definitely use this again in the future. I shaved a few hundred rand off my move, so was very happy."
"Required porrof of exisance street address etc.... Note received"
Dear Danie

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are working to introduce a profile for each company so that when those details like street address and company registration are verified we will have them on their respective profile and comment if verified or not.
"Great tool, a all in one stop, takes the hassle out of having to contact multiple movers. The only downside is that the website does not have a office inventory. Website a bit clumsy -"
"Only had 2 reply and the quote from smart removals is a bit unrealistic/unbelieveable at R8800.00 for a move from cape town to Pietermaritzburg."
"I require proof of your and your movers existence please"
"Good experience. Got several quotes back within 24-hours"
"Fast service with quotes"
"Quick and easy"
"An excellent service where the service providers came to me rather than me having to spend hours finding them. They gave an initial quotation and then we invited some to come and view. They were very friendly, professional and competitively priced. Thank you for getting us started Get-a-quotation. We shall make use of you again if we have to move again. Many thanks Gail and Rob"
Get-a-quotation is rated 4.35 based on 453 reviews