Get-a-quotation Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Get-a-quotation

About Get-a-quotation: Get-a-quotation.co.za offers free multiple moving quotes from Reputable Moving, Removal & truck hire companies in South Africa.

info@get-a-quotation.co.za

How would you rate Get-a-quotation ?

(optional)

"Good service got quotes back promptly."
"Got 3 quotes in less than 24 hours"
"I completed the requirements online and it was 1 hour later and 2 of the identified companies called me for quotes and the other 3 I got via mail before the day of was done. Helps a lot and is very quick."
Mr M Delani Mdluli
"response time is good"
"Quick responses."
"The number of options available out there."
"I didn't have to do much really. One form and the rest was easy. Thank you so much."
Mrs L Widdows
Verified Buyer
"A quick response from all firms. All very keen to be of help"
"The response time was very good and I was pleased with individual subsequent communications. However, considering that I attached a comprehensive itinerary, I don't expect to have to tell the mover how many boxes I need. Quotes were too vague and too many hidden costs. My original quote more than doubled once I started asking questions. Nevertheless, I think this is a good site. I decided not to continue though, after some extremely negative feedback and accusations on Hello Peter. Just too risky!"
Mrs A Thomas
Verified Buyer
"I received prompt responses from most companies. I also interacted telephonically with 2 sales agents from different companies. The personal communication and assurance made a huge impression. Thank you"
"All 6 suppliers contacted me immediately and sent through their quotes. Thanks"
Thank you for taking time to post a review. All the best with your move. Make sure you rate the selected moving company after your move to help other users.
"They responded via email immediately with 5 listed companies."
"Exceptional service, got 5 quotes in less than an hour"
"All companies replied with a quote"
Mrs C VAN ZYL
"Fast response"
Mrs L Hill
"Very happy thank you!"
M Mevashnee Naidoo
Verified Buyer
"Prompt feedback and competitive quotes received."
"very happy and reasonable, thank you"
"very convenient and quick service."
"I received 2 quotes in a matter of a couple of hours."
Get-a-quotation is rated 4.39 based on 326 reviews