Get-a-quotation Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Get-a-quotation

About Get-a-quotation: Get-a-quotation.co.za offers free multiple moving quotes from Reputable Moving, Removal & truck hire companies in South Africa.

info@get-a-quotation.co.za

Tell us how Get-a-quotation made you happy

Under an hour
"Awesome service, best responses from well known providers . will definitely use you again."
"The service offered is a great idea but only 1 of the two quotes arrived and all of the emails (except this one weirdly enough!) went straight into my spam filter. Even the one quote I received went into my spam filter so unless I specifically looked for it (which thankfully I did) I wouldn't have know anything had been sent to me. So I think the concept is great but your vendors and mail delivery mechanisms need work."
"Got good fast response from the moving companies. I have yet to test any of them out though."
"This was so easy and I received responses within minutes! Amazing~"
"Got quotations in very short response time. All were good. Already picked one and signed agreement. Thank you so much for making it easy for me."
"I received a response and quotation so quickly I was extremely impressed with the service"
"Very positive and got a good price at the end of the day."
"What a great experience!!"
"Didn't receive all 6 quotes, only 4..."
"Get-a-quotation was very helpful in finding the right company to help me with my move to another province, and I have found cheaper quotes through them.i will definitely highly recommend them."
"I recently got a quotation with Seraphim Removals to my move to new home via Get-a-quotation. The Service I received was unbelievable. They were on time and extremely proficient. Thanks a bunch."
"Fast responses received from companies on quotes"
"Companies responded very quickly and prises was very reasonable although we got are not going to make use of anyone. We are moving ourselves with my brothers help."
"Received a response from a service provider within minutes. Very good competitive quotes received managed to save over R1000. Great initiative to give smaller less heard of businesses an opportunity!"
"Excellent. I received all 5 or 6 quotes from the listed suppliers within 24-hours as promised by get-a-quotation. Very impressed!"
"Service was excellent. Within a reasonable time, all 3 recommended suppliers submitted a quote. Quotes were very competitively priced. Helped me save approximately R5000 on my move!"
"A great performance by Leopard Movers at a very competitive price"
"Was great and got a quick response. Thank you"
"very good quality regarding the clothes very good welcome I will advise him to my friends"
"It was a quick and professional experience. Thank you and please continue the great work to the public out there! Have a wonderful day"
Get-a-quotation is rated 4.34 based on 502 reviews