Ginger Ray Reviews

12PM
12PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Ginger Ray deliver?

How can I contact Ginger Ray?

Tell us how Ginger Ray made you happy

"Beautiful products, extremely professional service. Very happy with orders , super quick delivery. They are definitely my 'go too' if I want something different. Thanks very much!"
Are you Ginger Ray? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Exceenf quality products and EXCEPTIONAL customer service! Will continue to support Ginger Ray! Thank you for making my shopping experience so easy!!"
"Ginger Ray have a beautiful wedding range of products from hen party to wedding day confetti boxes. Helped make my daughter's big day so special. Prompt delivery. No complaints."
"I ordered for my daughters baby shower with 2 weeks in advance for delivery . I rang 3 days before to say still not received spoke to 2 different people who PROMISED it would be be sent by courier to reach me on the Saturday... of which it didn’t .. highly unprofessional company do not use !!!!!!!"
"I ordered balloon kit and received two. Tried to return product at Target Store and the card that I used to purchase kept saying it was the wrong card number. I tried calling the number and answering machine kept saying they were busy leave a message. They do not have a return policy."
"The most non-competent and non-professional delivery I have ever faced in my life, I sent them million of times to deliver the product on my wedding day, they promised 1 month ago they will. Now they are easily saying that if the package didn't arrive, they'll just issue a refund "as simple as that", they have lost the first shipment, then sent another one (and claimed it is not tracked shipment - for a huge mistake they did, they cannot send the package in a tracked courier), it is totally not accepted, and I advise anyone not to buy from those non-professional company, they have ruined part of my wedding which I was dependant on them."
Ginger Ray is rated 3.00 based on 6 reviews