Ginger Ray Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Ginger Ray
11AM
11AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Ginger Ray?

Tell us how Ginger Ray made you happy

"The most non-competent and non-professional delivery I have ever faced in my life, I sent them million of times to deliver the product on my wedding day, they promised 1 month ago they will. Now they are easily saying that if the package didn't arrive, they'll just issue a refund "as simple as that", they have lost the first shipment, then sent another one (and claimed it is not tracked shipment - for a huge mistake they did, they cannot send the package in a tracked courier), it is totally not accepted, and I advise anyone not to buy from those non-professional company, they have ruined part of my wedding which I was dependant on them."
Are you Ginger Ray? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Exceenf quality products and EXCEPTIONAL customer service! Will continue to support Ginger Ray! Thank you for making my shopping experience so easy!!"
"Ginger Ray have a beautiful wedding range of products from hen party to wedding day confetti boxes. Helped make my daughter's big day so special. Prompt delivery. No complaints."
Ginger Ray is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews