Girl Scouts Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Girl Scouts

Tell us how Girl Scouts made you happy

"A local Girl Scout troop was set up at the Walmart in Dickson Tennessee. My friend and I both bought a box of cookies from them I bought thin mints, my friend bought Samoa’s. The girl taking our money was very rude and told us she didn’t have enough change to pay us out full amount of change. We both paid with 20 dollar bills and we each got 16 dollars back and she told us she couldn’t give us our extra 50 cents back considering cookies are 3.50. Yes 50 cents isn’t much but very unprofessional, the parent figure there just sat back and watched it all happen. Thank you!"
Are you Girl Scouts? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Girl Scouts is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews