Glacce Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glacce

Tell us how Glacce made you happy
Beautiful bottle! Other crystal-point infusion bottles I've tried have smelled of machine oil (gross!), but Glacce is different. I love how solidly the Quartz Point is affixed to the base. I love the spiritual energy that emits from it. If you're going to begin the sacred practice of drinking crystal-infused water - GLACCE IS THE BEST.
My bottle doesn’t sit flat and the lid is loose and the metal part comes off when you twist it. Not really an $80 value.
The “crystal”, which I now think is just glass, broke within the first day of use
It´s been almost a month and you are asking me for a review of an item that has not even been shipped! I´m still waiting for it. It was bought on June 3rd and I´m still waiting. I am very disappointed. I was really expecting better service and a better experience.
Glacce because of Covid-19 did have some issues with shipping, I bothered them twice. During this time lots of my things had gotten lost in transit. Luckly this package was not one of them. The bottle is beautiful and the Quartz even more stunning in water. After charging the crystal and smudging it . The Quartz does its job. Over all it is truly a luxury to have. Its quite pretty and I do not regret purchasing it. Thank you glacce , for your patience and customer support, you guys always answered the day of or the next. Thrilled with your product.
Special and Fun!
Kinda bummed. I loved the concept of the bottle and your company but ive had my bottle for about 6 months and already had to purchase another base because the plastic started coming apart from the metal. Now the same thing is happening to the lid. I had to put a drop of crazy glue in it to keep it together. (Plastic separates from the metal.) I hand wash with cool water and try not to use it all the time because I wanted to have it for as long as possible. Also, $8.50 shipping for each $10 part, on top of a $130 bottle makes me a feel a bit ripped off. Love the bottle but not sure if I think its worth $170 if I decide to purchase another top.
I love their water bottles, the newer design is great. The crystals are beautiful!
Placed an order April 21st for the Smokey quartz bottle that came out to exactly $80.45 and have yet to receive my order!!! They are a scam!!! DO NOT ORDER from them! Unprofessional and for bad reviews ever, but being ignored after 1.5 months of waiting left me no choice.
My original base had nicks in the seal, the company was good about replacing it, however, the replacement base does not create a good seal so it keeps leaking which is frustrating.
I love the concept of intent behind the bottle and the stone is great.
Great Product
My girlfriend loved this bottle! It was the perfect gift, and she uses it everyday. You can use it as a cute bottle, or you can recharge your crystal for some added benefits - definitely not your average water bottle!
I love it! However, it leaks. Never encountered problems with the rose one
I love my bottle! It makes me feel peaceful and centered.
Love, love, love!