Global Knowledge Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Global Knowledge

About Global Knowledge : Global Knowledge is the world's leading learning services and professional development solutions provider. We deliver learning solutions to support customers as they adapt to key business transformations and technological advancements that drive the way that organizations around the world differentiate themselves and thrive. Our learning programs, whether designed for a global organization or an individual professional, help businesses close skills gaps and foster an environment of continuous talent development.

1-866-716-6688

How would you rate Global Knowledge ?

"loved the course for windows 10"
"Fantastic course and instructor."
"great stuff"
"Great instructor and good presentation of subject that is very complicated."
"Really good videos and instructor lays out the examples really well."
"Excellent course overall. Concepts very well explained."
"Very good courses... would recommend it."
"Well structured and professional"
"I felt the course was well designed with a lot of information taught. Although it was a lot of information, the variety of tools the instructor used would help people with a variety of learning styles (visual, reading, writing, doing). My only complaint is that there is no transcript or book to reference once the course is complete. I am afraid I will lose what I have learned."
"Great course!!"
"Knowledge"
"Great Instructor in the Microsoft Videos."
"very good training session, material is great"
"Good learning experience of systematic approach"
"Great Course on Cyber Security, I enjoyed it and learned a lot. Thanks Greatly -Russ"
"Lab training was very well done"
"I found the Introduction to Cybersecurity course interesting and informational. I learned details about Cybersecurity that I did not know which can help my awareness of our network at work. Based on this course I would recommend their online classes."
"Course and lab were informative and relevant"
"GK has always been an excellent place to learn. For my first experience, my employer sent me to take a MCSA training; ever since, I had an opportunity to learn more with this organization. Excellent teaching videos, extremely competent instructors on-site, and I had like 6 months of accessing my Lab environment which helped me improving my expertise...Great Experience!"
"They had a promo of selective Intro courses for free. This is a great way to start and prepare for further longer courses."
Global Knowledge is rated 4.96 based on 27 reviews