Global Knowledge Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Global Knowledge

About Global Knowledge : Global Knowledge is the world's leading learning services and professional development solutions provider. We deliver learning solutions to support customers as they adapt to key business transformations and technological advancements that drive the way that organizations around the world differentiate themselves and thrive. Our learning programs, whether designed for a global organization or an individual professional, help businesses close skills gaps and foster an environment of continuous talent development.

1-866-716-6688

Tell us how Global Knowledge made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Had a great interactive learning experience with instructor Michael Head and the group. Michael is a proficient instructor. The course content is thorough, and I gained lots of great information and became aware of new tools to test out. I feel more confident to take the cert exam after the training.  "
"Had a great learning experience. Instructor Mark Anglin is very knowledgable and provided real life situations and examples which are very easy to understand and apply the concept to. Also great collaboration and ineresting group duscussions."
"Great basics learning tool"
"Great Class! The instructor, Kishore, did a great job. Learning the material is a daunting task and I feel that the way the course was laid out and how the material was presented placed me in the best possible environment for success. Thanks again."
"Great delivery of information and knowledge!"
"Dr. Thrush was an excellent instructor, very skilled and experienced. Thanks to the course, I have came away with a lof of insight and knowledge and feel confident taking the certification exam."
"Dave was a wonderful instructor. This was very helpful, looking forward to more classes."
"This was a well presented class I gained a greater understanding of the system that we currently have."
"This course helped me create a Leadership Development Plan that will help me become the Project Manager I envision."
"Well defined class and a,ple materials"
"Great learning experience. Instructors are very knowledgeable. Plenty of time for course work and labs. Tony G. was fantastic as an instructor. Love to have him again. I have been in the telecom business over 30 years. I have attended a lot Global Knowledge classes and have never been disappointed. Great job GK."
"Just completed the CEH V10 course with Bob Withers, a great instructor and gained lots of great information and new tools to test out."
"I've taken 5 or 6 courses and the instructors have all been very knowledgeable, patient and personable both in classroom or Virtually"
"Fantastic instruction, easy to follow and very knowledgeable instructors. Will take more courses from Global Knowledge, Especially from Ray."
"GK was extremely responsive in designing a custom course for our company. The instructor provided strong expertise, effective teaching and was very collaborative. Thanks to GK's instruction we are re-thinking some key IT strategy."
"Great TOGAF training"
"Awesome class. Excellent instructor. One of the best computer classes I have taken"
"Very good training session on Architecting with AWS. Lab sessions was very good."
"Awesome trainings and workshops that deals with real time situations and applications."
Global Knowledge is rated 4.88 based on 137 reviews