Gluteywear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gluteywear
Read Gluteywear Reviews
The most flattering gym leggings ever! Felt so confident in them and can’t wait for the gyms to open to wear them! Great quality material, high waisted and fast shipping! Order came within 2 days.
Although the actual quality of the leggings are beautiful and the scrunch bum is very flattering! I found their sizes run pretty small, I am usually size 10 (or Gymshark S) and I’ve had to return and reorder a size L. The leg is also pretty short, so if you are tall, they will most likely be cropped. I’m 5ft 6in and they were around 2 inches above my ankles.
Love these leggings!!!!!
So comfortable and feel so soft!
Will be ordering again
Gluteywear 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Thank you so much for your feedback!! We are so glad you love them!!
Great quality, fast delivery, impressed!
Thank you for your great feedback!
I love the fabric & the quality of those leggins. However I wish they were a little bit bigger in sizing (I ordered size L), because they are very tight and I don‘t think I can do my legday in those cuz they would rip. Good thing is that i‘m about to loose weight so they will fit me in a few months😏
The sports bra/top is way to small for me (i have size E/F), but i hope when I get skinnier I can wear it.

Still I would order again! (If you order from germany be aware cuz you have to pay customs)
thank you for your feedback. We are working on new fabrics that are also less compressed which you will love!!
Great addition to a hone work out during lockdown
look forward to sharing your content!
I cant really comment personally as there not for me there for a birthday present for my daughter but she has the bobbly ones and loves them for style and comfort
we are so glad she loves them!!
Clothing looks fantastic quality, and great size fit. I purchased my items as a present, so was worried about delivery time. But they came fast, and packaged extremely well.
we are so happy that the present was a huge success!!
Best leggings ever, I’ve so many pairs I think I’ve an addiction to the feel! Highly recommend all products!! Will never purchase another brand as the quality of glutey wear products is 200% !! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Gluteywear 5 star review on 9th January 2021
Thank you so much for your review! Keep up the amazing work!!!
Revived my grey loungewear and I absolutely love it. Perfect fit, so comfortable I don’t want to take it off!
We are so glad, we know those comfy feels!!
Amazing quality clothing! I don’t think a day goes by where I’m not wearing something Gluteywear-so comfy, so stylish and just wonderful.
thank you so much for your feedback. Please tag us in your photos so we can feature you :)
I am usually a lover of GS but after being recommended Gluteywear I wouldn’t go back! They are so soft, well fitted and squat proof!! Highly recommend 😍🙌🏼
we are so glad you gave us a chance and love them :) please tag us in your photos so we can feature you :)
Absolutely love these leggings, so comfortable, don’t loose any shape and complimented a few times how good they look.
So glad you love them!!! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!
Paid for 48 hour postage and took 168 hours to come, complained but not offer of even postage refund, may seem small but things like this make me never buy from again and I won’t.
Hi Craig we are sorry to hear this. Please email info@gluteywear.com and we can send you a code to appologise for any inconvenience cause.
I bought my girl the gluteywear leggings and matching top for xmas shes over the moon with them,so much so she went straight online and ordered the same set in grey
Gluteywear 5 star review on 28th December 2020
so glad she loved them!!

Happy Christmas!
Lovely leggings and sets. They fit so good, they are good quality for the gym and everyday wear no other place I would go to get my gym wear from.
Thank you so much for your feedback, it means the world to us! Please tag us in your photos so we can feature you!
Absolutely in love with my gluteywear shorts, I have 3 pairs now and completely addicted, so comfy and squat proof! would highly recommend x
Thank you for our feedback! Please tag us in your photos so we can feature you!
I am one of the most satisfied customers. Scrunch butt technology is a game changer, it brings your booty on the next level. Material is very soft. Leggings and shorts are 100% squat proof. High waist hugs you in all the right places, giving you a very comfortable gym wear.
We are so happy you love them!! Please tag us in your photos so we can feature you!
I live un France, and the delivery was really fast. I love the shorts, thank you
We are so glad! please tag us in your photos so we can feature you xx
Love my joggers so much, they are very comfy and super soft.
Customer service was great and replied quickly via email. Very helpful
Great company to get gym wear from!
Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate you xx
Gluteywear is rated 4.55 based on 165 reviews