Gluteywear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gluteywear
Read Gluteywear Reviews
Fell in love with the two pairs of leggings and sports bra that I purchased so much that I ordered two pairs of shorts straight away and I love them just as much!
The fabric is so soft and comfy and they fit perfect.
I normally cover up in the gym but today was the first day I wore a sports bra and shorts from Gluteywear and I felt more than confident in them. They’re squat proof too
I won’t be shopping anywhere else. Now for my next purchase!
I absolutely love all of my Gluteywear leggings and shorts💜
The fit is perfect, super flattering of all my hard work, super comfortable and can withstand the hardest of training sessions.
I cannot recommend Gluteywear enough, so if your thinking of trying them, stop thinking and try them, you won’t be disappointed 💜
I cant get enough Gluteywear! The quality is fab, it comes really well presented and the service is prompt. Particularly pleased that the pads in the tops dont move despite machine washing and tumble drying. Much prefer Gluteywear to Gymshark!
Regular customer with gluteywear. Products are high quality, great material and don't lose shape after multiple washes. Highly recommend for active/Gymwear
I bought the glutey wear camo leggings and they quickly turned into my favourite choice . They are flattering, comfy and reliable to train in without worrying about a see through butt and baggy knees when training legs ! I also think they give your ass a lift which is a bonus !
We are so glad you love them as much as we do! Thank you for taking the time to review.

Please use code thankyou on your next order :)
Ordered leggings which were out of stock, when offered a refund I wasn't refunded for the shipping even though it wasn't my fault, won't be shopping again
Hi,

We are sorry to hear this. Did you query this with our support team as this would have been an error which we apologise for but if we where made aware then we would have rectified this.
the fit is lovely and the fabric is soft. The only down side is they are a bit expensive so i can only buy something when its in the sale
My leggings arrived very fast and were nicely packed.
Most comfortable leggings I have ever wore.
The stick to the body and do not move.
Absolutely love those leggings.
I ordered an item that was on sale and it turned out to be too small. I asked to exchange the item and was told Gluteywear doesn't do exchanges, only returns. Any desired exchange can be returned, refunded, and then ordered again in the customer's preferred size. This however does NOT apply to sale items, and mine was on sale. This is not legal. UK Customers ordering items online, by mail, and/or telephone have the right to cancel their order for a limited time even if the goods aren’t faulty. The customer must be offered a refund if they’ve said within 14 days of receiving the goods that they want to cancel. The customer then has another 14 days to return the goods. Sales are not exempt from consumer law. Despite this, Gluteywear customer service would not refund my item and I had to get my credit card involved to resolve the issue.
Love love love the glutey wear range! Brilliant quality and always arrives in a timely manner can’t wait to order some more!
I found that the material was a bit camel toey but aside from that it was good. I miss the nice plushy material of the og gluteywear leggings etc.
Love the material, how leggings fit! I will purchase more.
Purchased a pair of jogging bottoms, which I absolutely love- especially with the zip.
The brand focuses on marketing itself as being created by/for strong, independent women. However, I think this message needs to be spread to include those who make the garments - Who are they? Are they being paid a fair wage? I hope to see more transparency in this in the future - it's an issue that has become increasingly important to me, and I'm sure others agree!
Love the colours and the material is such good quality. As the garments are hand washed only I would of expected them not to bobble around the crotch but unfortunately they have! Love the fit.
Obsessed with Glutey wear!
Love the fit and the feel of everything I’ve bought so far 🤗
Also love the fact I can mix and match everything too!

Thanks Glutey wear 💕
The best gym wear out! Amazing 🙌🏽
Gluteywear leggings are amazing! Great quality, great style and the company also has great customer service. I wear mine out for nights out so they are not just made for the gym! Will definitely be purchasing some more. I am in the U.S. and I received my order super fast, I was very impressed. A great experience from start to finish, thank you Gluteywear!
I would like to leave a review on the Athena black gluteywear leggings. Purchased for gym workouts, as my previous pair are so durable and squat proof (these don't go see through! And are a thick quality material) These leggings are so comfy and stylish i actually wear them as casual wear.
Shipping was very quick, 10/10!
Could not recommend gluteywear anymore ! Absolutely 5 star and beyond. The most flattering set . I got the Selena collection sports bra and shirt in duck egg blue and it is amazing. Hugs the figure perfectly and just fits like a glove. So comfy so breathable and just all round amazing!
comfy leggings, shaping your bum - looking very sexy !
Not all are same material so check before you buy . Also they are quite pricey
Gluteywear is rated 4.32 based on 88 reviews