Gogoprint Thailand Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Gogoprint Thailand

02-026-3147

info@gogoprint.co.th

Gogoprint (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Wannasorn Building, Room 801 8th Floor
35 Phayathai Road, Thanon Phaya Thai,
Ratchathewi

Tell us how Gogoprint Thailand made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Good service. Very convenient. I have been using gogoprint twice already."
"Good service and friendly supprt"
"Very happy with their service and product delivery. I am happy with business cards I ordered and they were delivered to me few days earlier than the original date of delivery. I would recommend Gogoprint to anyone who needs printing done."
"บริการดีรวดเร็ว"
"ของที่ได้คุณภาพดี สีสวยตรงชัดไม่เพี้ยน ระบบการจัดการในเว็บก็สะดวก เข้าใจง่ายดี ส่งของตรงเวลาและรวดเร็ว มาถึงก่อนวันที่เลือกไว้ด้วย ประทับใจค่ะ"
"Wonderful service. Good price and good quality. We have a bit trouble with our original file size and they responded quickly and helpful. Definitely comeback for more."
"i'm happy with you replying quickly and all of your service was go as planned."
"ผลงานดีมาก ละเอียด professional ชอบในการเอาใจใส่ลูกค้าและfeedback"
"สั่งพิมพ์ใบปลิวไป 2000 แผ่น สำหรับบริษัทเมื่อเดือนที่แล้ว เว็บไซต์ใช้งานง่ายมาก ได้ของตรงเวลา ใบปลิวที่สั่งไปก็ได้ตามที่ต้องการ คุณภาพงานพิมพ์ถือว่าดีเลยทีเดียว โดยรวมแล้ว การบริการดีมาก อยากแนะนำให้คนอื่นมาพิมพ์กับที่นี่"
"Easy and quick order process. Good customer service as well. The delivery company they used could do a much better job but that is not GoGoPrint's fault, in my opinion. I will use GoGoPrint again for my printing needs."
"Good quality. Reasonable price and turnaround time."
"Excellent support before and after placing the order."
"THIS IS AN EDIT: I had some communication problem with the customer service during my order process for a banner, files for create banners are very big and I didn't have the resources to create a proper .pdf file so at first I was invited on cancel the order and make a new one but, after I show my disappointment about the procedure they allow me to make a second payment and upload a .png file. As at the moment we are still in the process for the banner I'm giving 4 stars and I'll make a new edit update after we finalize the printing and I have received the final product. EDIT 2: from 4 stars to 2 stars. Definitely not what I thought I ordered, print quality is really good yet I ordered a banner without grommets (the holes for pass a rope in it) and during the email exchange I request if it was possible to do not have hemming on the banner as it had to be framed in wood, banner came with both, hemming and grommets make it totally useless to me, I could have probably used it if was only the hemming but with the grommets (that were never request even in the original order) the banner is just useless, I will put it somewhere, I'll find a spot for it but not where it supposed to be, for this I'll use a local printing company, at least they will deliver a banner as request. PLEASE NOTE: This is my personal experience and the review is just about banners, I worked and will work again with gogoprint for stickers and business card and any other thing I'll need, I just need to write about this bad experience as thy need to have a better procedure for the banner order (I didn't find any program that can create a PDF file of the size request for my banner (125cm x 150cm)."
"Easy to use website, easy to upload our design, sent a sample run of a single design postcard, very happy with the final product, they look fantastic, ordered more now."
"They've good service, follow up every processed printing and sorting out the problem for my printing. I'll definitely print with Gogoprint again."
"Easy to use website, good price and on time delivery, the business cards are good and look great. Will use again for brochures etc."
"Easy to upload ,easy to plan budget . Very good product."
"Easy and intuitive order planning, the customer service is fast and got good communications skills in English, definitely a positive experience as the quality of the final product is in line (or even better) than the expectation."
"Easy to upload. very good product."
Gogoprint Thailand is rated 4.88 based on 24 reviews