Gogoprint Thailand Reviews

05AM
5AM

02-026-3147

info@gogoprint.co.th

Gogoprint (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Wannasorn Building, Room 801 8th Floor35 Phayathai Road, Thanon Phaya Thai,Ratchathewi

Click Here

Tell us how Gogoprint Thailand made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"THIS IS AN EDIT: I had some communication problem with the customer service during my order process for a banner, files for create banners are very big and I didn't have the resources to create a proper .pdf file so at first I was invited on cancel the order and make a new one but, after I show my disappointment about the procedure they allow me to make a second payment and upload a .png file. As at the moment we are still in the process for the banner I'm giving 4 stars and I'll make a new edit update after we finalize the printing and I have received the final product. EDIT 2: from 4 stars to 2 stars. Definitely not what I thought I ordered, print quality is really good yet I ordered a banner without grommets (the holes for pass a rope in it) and during the email exchange I request if it was possible to do not have hemming on the banner as it had to be framed in wood, banner came with both, hemming and grommets make it totally useless to me, I could have probably used it if was only the hemming but with the grommets (that were never request even in the original order) the banner is just useless, I will put it somewhere, I'll find a spot for it but not where it supposed to be, for this I'll use a local printing company, at least they will deliver a banner as request. PLEASE NOTE: This is my personal experience and the review is just about banners, I worked and will work again with gogoprint for stickers and business card and any other thing I'll need, I just need to write about this bad experience as thy need to have a better procedure for the banner order (I didn't find any program that can create a PDF file of the size request for my banner (125cm x 150cm). EDIT 3: Banner finally arrived (almost 1 month from the first order) it is as expected. Was the process smooth and easy? No. Was the communication with the customer service satisfying? No. Was the product overall as expected? Yes. from 2 to 4 stars. They should really work on the customer service fro English speaking customers."
Are you Gogoprint Thailand? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
Gogoprint Thailand is rated 4.91 based on 64 reviews