GoGroopie Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend GoGroopie
1PM
1PM

Tell us how GoGroopie made you happy

Telephone
"Worst experience ever. Do not use. I only wish I had searched up some reviews before I used Gogroopie. Similar to those before me, the money was taken but the good did not arrive. Gogroopie do not answer the phone. The automated message on the customer services number is something about "updating you credit"?!? I tried contacting by email = no response. I tried contacting the Merchant directly to see if they could help, this was ECCOX, and the number just cuts off dead, like a disconnected number. Absolute rubbish. I will be contact trading standards after writing this review. Should be no stars really."
Are you GoGroopie? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback GoGroopie receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"i cant get my refunds or the orders are just all wrong very bad service and follow up would advise any would be shopper avoid this site"
"Purchased 2 Trolley Jacks in May but had the foresight to pay via PayPal. Delivery advertised as 3 - 4 days, but after paying told 3 - 4 WEEKS. Well, after 6 weeks I decided to claim off of Paypal. I wrote to GoGroopie 4 times, and neither I or Paypal managed to get a response from them. I received a full refund thanks to PayPal. Without doubt the worst company I have ever dealt with."
GoGroopie is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews