https://goodereader.com/blog/shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://goodereader.com/blog/shop

Tell us how https://goodereader.com/blog/shop made you happy
been dealing with goodereader for about 5 years off and on. they have a 24 hour phone number whuich is nice cause you can always talk to someone live!

thanks for the videos guys!
I pre-ordered a remarkable 2 with these gents.
Their customer service responses were completely unpolite, anytime I would seek updates. Example: "remarkable 2 only ships in July, no updates to give" simple, just like that.
When remarkable announced they were postponing the launch of remarkable 2 for 3 months I contacted their customer service and their level of unprofessionalism, rudeness, and unprofessionalism was this:

THEM
W t f are you talking about?

If you want to cancel, you can cancel.

Lol, legal action and indemnity.
Theres no legal action on 600$

We sell over 100 shipments per day. Amounting to around 34,000$, we don’t care about your 600$ order being canceled
Stop using fancy terminology.

We are not remarkable we said

You have been refunded and are now banned from all Goodereader services

ME
If not, I will seek legal action and indemnity against you based on your terms of service and disruption of dates of shipping.
Moreover, the provider of the product is accepting refunds. These are your terms of use:

6. OUR REFUND POLICY

Since our Blog is offering non-tangible, irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds after the product is shipped, which you acknowledge prior to purchasing any product at our site. Please make sure that you’ve carefully read ‘sources available’ section. We only make exceptions with this rule when the product appears to be not-as-described on a case by case basis at our sole discretion. The deadline for any refund claim is one week after the delivery date. The refund is issued to you after we receive a Waiver of Copyright signed by you. This is a required condition.

More than 3-month delay is a considerable change in the pre order product purchase.

Can you please confirm?

Duarte Ramos
THEM
...No Response for another day...

ME
So you do not accept cancellations of orders?

Duarte Ramos

We are not Remarkable.

ME
I have contacted remarkable and, yes, they accept refunds and cancellations of pre orders.
Can we proceed please?

THEM
..... No response for a day.....

Ok
Thanks.
Can we apply for full refund?
They are accepting it on remarkable page.

THEM
We should be able to get you out in Nov 😊

THEM
I will forward this to the shipping department for an ETA.

ME
Can you tell me the batch number of this order?

THEM
The Remarkable 2 was delayed by 3 months.

Hello
Can you please update me on the status of this order?
Thanks