GoOpticians Ltd Reviews

ed@goopticians.com

Unit 28, Wombourne Enterprise park
Bridgnorth road

Tell us how GoOpticians Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Competitive prices excellent service and prompt delivery
Good, quick service, thanks.
Very pleased with the spec case I purchased,something a little bit different with the heart clasp,it’s for a gift and I’m sure she’ll love it too.very easy website to navigate as was ordering process,prompt delivery and case was in a lovely presentation box.well done.
Super cords for spectacles, they do not slip. Better rubber ends and good cord. very pleased. Good price. Will certainly last a lot longer. Very pleased all round. speedy service. Will re-order when in need again. Thanks.
Excellent product delivery and price
Excellent prices and speed of delivery.
Easy to negotiate website
Lovely products.
Eventual choice is just as shown - very stylish.
Excellent.
Ans only 2 day delivery to mainland EU.
Ordered spectacle lanyards. They arrived quickly, they are easy to use and comfortable to wear.
Huge range of lovely cases. Very fast delivery
Quick, free delivery with code, sturdy sport specs retaining cord, just what I was looking for. Just two colours available in the range tho.
Had given up hope of a reliable cord for my glasses until my daughter-in-law recommended these. Much sturdier and give much greater confidence
Not a lot to say. The product was as describedd andarrived promptly.
Bought the glasses case as a present. I found the product really lovely and service was great
Bought 3 soft glasses cases and am very pleased with the good quality and very reasonable price.
Really happy with my purchase of two spectacle neck cords from GoOpticians. They are very strong, nice colours and a good price for something that I needed for my half rimmed glasses. I have tried many other neck cords but these are the best ones yet, I do recommend this company.
My order for Calocoat lens cleaner was auctioned quickly and arrived without delay
Items ordered were as described, very happy with them.
Love my new spectacle case, two shades of pink, centre opening , most unusual, very pleased with it.
I ordered two GoGrip glasses cords. The seller telephoned me to help with my order.
Goods arrived in time, very happy with them, obviously time will tell, but they seem to be very sturdy and grip the glasses well.
GoOpticians Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 526 reviews