GoSmokeFree Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend GoSmokeFree

How would you rate GoSmokeFree ?

(optional)

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about GoSmokeFree in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Products are affordable and there is a large variety to choose from. Delivery is very fast, often arriving the next day."
"If there was a 0 I would of gave that. Sold me a dodgy broken product. Can not get a refund. Staff has attitude. Ridiculous company stay away or be scammed with a bad product. I paid 120 for my and my partners e cig ended up having to buy a new ones from Totally Wicked which are amazing by the way for 140 same product but the correct could they set up everything for you and all there e liquids made in UK and are health and safety inspected. Moral of the story gosmokefree never use again."
"Great prices, good incentive to return with the reward points, and fast delivery."
"Would give a 0 as they do not give any after sales service whatsoever. Do not buy from this company."
GoSmokeFree is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews