GotItHere.com Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend GotItHere.com

Tell us how GotItHere.com made you happy

"Arrived in good condition exactly on the day scheduled."
"Great Company!! Customer service is very personal and exceptional. I will purchase from them again...Thanks Dan"
"The best customer service I have ever received from a company. My package was delayed and they stayed on top of it and kept me informed every step of the way. Art work was just what I expected. I would definitely recommend this company!!"
"My grandson loved the 5 pc canvas of anime Beautiful workmanship"
"My husband and I are very pleased with the Redskins canvas that I ordered! I am also so happy with the fast, courteous customer care that I received in the process :blush:"
"The canvas item I purchased was exactly as described and my grandson was ecstatic"
"Like the product.wasnt as large as I thought but the quality was good."
"Pretty good quality photograph. The seller packaged it very nicely and delivery was timely. What I absolutely loved was the customer service!! They answered questions right away about the order and were very professional in their responses. It was lengthy, but really helped me to understand the shipping process their company uses! I would definitely recommend this company to purchase from!"
"really great service"
"Exactly what you see. My daughter loved it. Such a special gift."
"They are extremely helpful. Took care of all my questions and my order. I will definitely do business with them again"
"Fantastic product but it took forever.. worth it for the price if your not in a rush.. high quality!!!"
"N/A"
"Fast to respond and pictures had hangers on back already. Go company."
"Very happy with the item! Would definitely order again. Great quality and quick shipping!!!"
"Good"
"Grandson loved it."
"excellent, seller keeps you abreast of your shipment progress and product was received before Christmas as hoped. Quality of Canvas received was very good and looks great on the wall..."
"Product was exactly what was expected! Thumbs up!"
"I loved the unique products I found here. You have great prices and you got my package shipped in a reasonable time. I have no complaints. Excellent merchant."
GotItHere.com is rated 4.86 based on 36 reviews