GotItHere.com Reviews

8PM
8PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does GotItHere.com deliver?

Tell us how GotItHere.com made you happy

"As described nice people respond in good time when you have questions. The Patriots sign is perfect. I will be buying another one. Thank you"
Are you GotItHere.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Still have not received the item. Now over a week late. Contacted support and all they said was shipping time is not guaranteed. Ruined Valentine's Day"
"Shipping was a little slow but my son loves the product and that’s what counts"
"Arrived in good condition exactly on the day scheduled."
"Great Company!! Customer service is very personal and exceptional. I will purchase from them again...Thanks Dan"
"The best customer service I have ever received from a company. My package was delayed and they stayed on top of it and kept me informed every step of the way. Art work was just what I expected. I would definitely recommend this company!!"
"My grandson loved the 5 pc canvas of anime Beautiful workmanship"
"My husband and I are very pleased with the Redskins canvas that I ordered! I am also so happy with the fast, courteous customer care that I received in the process :blush:"
"The canvas item I purchased was exactly as described and my grandson was ecstatic"
"Like the product.wasnt as large as I thought but the quality was good."
"Pretty good quality photograph. The seller packaged it very nicely and delivery was timely. What I absolutely loved was the customer service!! They answered questions right away about the order and were very professional in their responses. It was lengthy, but really helped me to understand the shipping process their company uses! I would definitely recommend this company to purchase from!"
"really great service"
"Exactly what you see. My daughter loved it. Such a special gift."
"They are extremely helpful. Took care of all my questions and my order. I will definitely do business with them again"
"Fantastic product but it took forever.. worth it for the price if your not in a rush.. high quality!!!"
"Fast to respond and pictures had hangers on back already. Go company."
"Very happy with the item! Would definitely order again. Great quality and quick shipping!!!"
"Grandson loved it."