GotItHere.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend GotItHere.com

Tell us how GotItHere.com made you happy
If I could give no stars I would. In April I put in an order and now it's the middle of July and still have not received my order as well as no tracking on it. It has remained the same all along. I have contacted them numerous times and only get I'm sorry it's on its way. I have asked for my money back and they refuse to give it back. What is scam!
In the past, i had a problem with Randy trying to articulate. And he took offense to it. When i was ready to place my order on 2/08/2020 Dan returned my money and lied and said it was at my request. Such bad business they offer. That really defines their professionalism and their character. Thank GOD that money doesn't spoil. With that being said, my money spends anywhere. If i could give this company a zero i would.
Still have not received the item. Now over a week late. Contacted support and all they said was shipping time is not guaranteed. Ruined Valentine's Day
GotItHere.com is rated 4.57 based on 42 reviews