GotItHere.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend GotItHere.com

Tell us how GotItHere.com made you happy
absolutely helpful, thanks.
As described nice people respond in good time when you have questions. The Patriots sign is perfect. I will be buying another one. Thank you
Arrived in good condition exactly on the day scheduled.
Great Company!! Customer service is very personal and exceptional. I will purchase from them again...Thanks Dan
The best customer service I have ever received from a company. My package was delayed and they stayed on top of it and kept me informed every step of the way. Art work was just what I expected. I would definitely recommend this company!!
My husband and I are very pleased with the Redskins canvas that I ordered! I am also so happy with the fast, courteous customer care that I received in the process :blush:
My grandson loved the 5 pc canvas of anime
Beautiful workmanship
The canvas item I purchased was exactly as described and my grandson was ecstatic
Exactly what you see. My daughter loved it. Such a special gift.
really great service
Pretty good quality photograph. The seller packaged it very nicely and delivery was timely. What I absolutely loved was the customer service!! They answered questions right away about the order and were very professional in their responses. It was lengthy, but really helped me to understand the shipping process their company uses! I would definitely recommend this company to purchase from!
N/A
Fantastic product but it took forever.. worth it for the price if your not in a rush.. high quality!!!
They are extremely helpful. Took care of all my questions and my order. I will definitely do business with them again
Great
Picture came out awesome! Would order from here again. Although shipping takes a moment it’s so worth it!
Great product!
I am very impressed with the way the wood plaques were done. I will be ordering a few more for my sons and grandsons. Thank you for having a special place to get items like these.
Fast service and quality materials
Question that I had was answered promptly. Was worried about shipping time, but arrived earlier than I expected. Nice item. It was a gift and recipient loved it. Thank you.
GotItHere.com is rated 4.57 based on 42 reviews