GotItHere.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend GotItHere.com

Tell us how GotItHere.com made you happy
I am very impressed with the way the wood plaques were done. I will be ordering a few more for my sons and grandsons. Thank you for having a special place to get items like these.
Fast service and quality materials
Question that I had was answered promptly. Was worried about shipping time, but arrived earlier than I expected. Nice item. It was a gift and recipient loved it. Thank you.
Item took a lot longer than expected to get here. Item wasn't exactly what I was thinking it was but I guess thats ok. If I would have known that it was just a design printed on fabric I would have gone for the framed option.
Loved the canvas and even though it took about 4 weeks to arrive the customer service in keeping me updated as to the delivery status was amazing. Very fast responses to any questions I had I will definitely purchase from here again
Very nice stuff. Got it quickly. Great company.
I Order the wrong item, emailed the company and they gave me a refund immediately so I could order the correct item. Received before Christmas my grandson loves the canvas art.
Perfect! My brother was thrilled with his gift. Delivery was faster than anticipated and the price was awesome!!
quite a decent company. get the job done
Love the product
I’m very satisfied all around. It arrived faster than it was supposed to and the quality exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this site to my friends and family or anybody considering purchasing anything here. I ordered a 5 piece extra large canvas and it was worth every penny. I’ll definitely be back.
The product us great and i love it. Right size and very detailed. My mom opened the gift and she was in love. Delivery took well over a month. Yet when I emailed the company for how late it was they got it moving. Order very early and give them a heads up on delays. You love the look.
I loved the unique products I found here. You have great prices and you got my package shipped in a reasonable time. I have no complaints. Excellent merchant.
Product was exactly what was expected! Thumbs up!
excellent, seller keeps you abreast of your shipment progress and product was received before Christmas as hoped. Quality of Canvas received was very good and looks great on the wall...
Grandson loved it.
Good
Very happy with the item! Would definitely order again. Great quality and quick shipping!!!
Fast to respond and pictures had hangers on back already. Go company.
I have to say I was nervous ordering from a company I’d never heard of but was more than pleased with my purchase. Great quality and price. Looks great in our high school gym. Kids were thrilled. Thank you again.
GotItHere.com is rated 4.75 based on 40 reviews