Grattan Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Grattan Online

Tell us how Grattan Online made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Been with grattan for over thirty years .just cancelled my account. I was never made aware commission was payable only on full priced items . I queried this today and was told basically tough you should have known about it . I’m so upset after all these years , looks like loyalty counts for nothing these days .
Lost orders,cancelled orders and orders just flung where they feel Watch these crooks.Refused to move payment day in line with pay date and keep charging a £12 admin charge.Refused to replace order that was lost unless I paid £5 on catalouge.Still waiting for present two weeks after order and they just don’t care!!!
Problems returning an item. Faulty item promised calls which don’t happen letters that are not sent and incorrect information meaning I still am unable to return a faulty product costing £250 that has been used twice. Manufacturer has even given a reference to confirm a replacement item is required still no help, no returns label very angry.
I have shopped with Grattan for many years buying and have purchased items for many sections and have been delighted with most of the items. Deliveries is quick the returns department are always helpful. It does not matter if you shop by post, Telephone or on line the people dealing with you are always pleasant and friendly so as a pensioner now I am still shopping with them
they always are very quick with there delivery and good value for money highly recommended
Grattan Online is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews