Gymshark Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gymshark
2.0
Based on 102 reviews
6 - 12 Hours

Tell us how Gymshark made you happy
Gymshark 1 star review on 5th January 2022
Gymshark 1 star review on 26th December 2021
K Peek
Gymshark 1 star review on 14th December 2021
Shawn
Gymshark 1 star review on 18th June 2021
Ordering nightmare. After ordering some t-shirts I very quickly realised that my delivery address was wrong. I immediately pressed the ‘Cancel Order’ button, well within the 15 minute time scale but nothing happened. I then very quickly emailed the company to point this out and was informed that they could not do anything to stop or change the order. This was minutes after the order!!!! I emailed again saying that I did not have access or any contact with address and could they cancel the order. I was asked to reject the delivery and when it was returned they would refund my money. That would also be impossible as I don’t live anywhere near that address. I was then advised to contact the delivery company and try to redirect the goods. On checking the delivery company website, it clearly states that any redirection has to come from the supplier and NOT the customer. The customer service rep insisted that they can not do anything to either cancel the order or change the delivery address. How about a phone call or hitting a few computer keys 🤯🤯 I am not sure if I will get my money back but I am sure I won’t be using this company again. I initially found this company through a UK Veterans email. One to avoid shipmates.
Went through the order process, then at Checkout was informed that the items could take up to 14 days (at which point I'd be out of the country on holiday). I see there are options for next day delivery (at a cost) however selecting these still tells me it'll take up to 14 days. So what's the point? Tried the "contact" section, which is a locked-loop of bots without the ability to answer the question or talk to or log an email with a human. At which point I close down the session and go to SportsShoes.com
AMAZING Customer Service. They always fix my issue whether that be my package was lost in transit to much more. They always send a replacement or offer a gift card! I truly don't understand why people have given them such a bad rating.
So expensive for the quality. Bought two pairs of leggings that have torn in the space of a year. My size hasn't changed, the material just can't seem to withstand movements like squatting. I would not recommend purchasing. Too spenny and low quality, not durable.
My daughter purchased a shirt for me as a gift, from the website. It was on sale. It was the wrong size, so she contacted them to "exchange" the shirt for a larger size. She was advised that the shirt could not be exchanged, because it was a "sale item." Now I am stuck with a expensive shirt that is still sitting in the shipping bag and unusable. BAD customer service!
nice designs but leggings are see through - poor quality Also i ordered more than one size to try as its my first order and i have had no communication about my returned items and it's been 2 weeks now. Customer service on the chat is useless. Very disappointed in customer service for such a well known brand
Completely see through
Love the Company/Brand itself, I order from them by their app on my phone and it’s great! I buy products for myself or my hubby and shipping is always so quick that our orders arrive in 2-3 days all the way to Hawai’i! Quality of everything is amazing too :)
Expensive price point for what you get. I’ve had a few tights now that have ripped or gotten a hole at the seam after the first wear
The shipping process is horrible. My package had to go through to 2 different carriers. I’ve ordered this item 3 weeks ago about to be 4. Was out for delivery and then ends ups all the way to LA. It isn’t gymsharks fault on that part. But I still haven’t received my items smh. Never buying from here again after spending a good amount on their products.
I wish I could give a ZERO. Worst brand ever. I thought the leggings look cute so let's order some ! Oh my, they surely don't want my money. I've tried at least 10 times but because of a 'fraud' suspicion, it is impossible to order it. I've tried with different email adresses, different products, different way of writing my address, on different devices, with different wifi... They just don't want me to order. And customer service wasn't able to propose me an adequate solution... let's not even talk about the fact that I didn't know if I will get an answer because if you go through the chat with the bot, you don't have an email to notify you that your message has reach the customer service. Also, what is the point in having a chat if they take hours to answer and answer by mail ? Anyways, I personally wouldn't recommend the brand.
Poor brand, Racist views and double standards when working, recruiting and talking to you. Totally Fake BS
Great material, doesn't show sweat stains, good price for such good products. Not to mention how fast and cheap/free shipping is!! Very satisfied with Gymshark, have bought over 20 things and have never been not satisfied. 5/5 recommended!
Was told I would have priority delivery or whatever if I spend $150. They sent my package using ups and ups updated their policy where apparently they need a signature now. Lucky for me I was at the gym and missed the ups guy. I don't understand why they couldn't just use USPS
I ordered one pair of leggings and a shirt because of Black Friday. They said it would be a delay for ca 10 days. It’s been 38!!! And it hasn’t been shipped
I purchased a pairof Gymshark in July 2021 and literally today is my 3rd time wearing the leggings, i stood in a long mirror and saw threads loose in the crouch area and then realized there is a hole and about to be another hole, I get they are cheap but i thought they were cute, I will keep with the more expensiv e brand I buy, I can count on them to last for many years not a few wearings
I purchased some shorts for my son as a Christmas gift and they were on sale. After the holidays I found he needed a size larger and tried to do an exchange. System showed that larger size I wanted wasn't available, but I WAS able to order them. (Funny, not available for an exchange, but available as a new purchase at full price!!) I decided to go ahead and order since they were available and thought for sure that Gymshark would refund me the difference of over $13. I contacted them (only option is through chat) and they just gave some bologna about me purchasing at a time when there wasn't a sale and they couldn't provide a refund for the difference!!! An exchange should be even for the same shorts, different size!!! I'll never order from them again and would encourage others to steer away!! Thank you.
Gymshark 1 star review on 5th January 2022
Slow delivery can't contact anyone. Still hasn't shipped and been a week.
I received my items, however when I attempt to return (1) item the portal was slow and unresponsive. Made numerous attempts still unsuccessful. No phone, email or any customer service to support my return. The pinwheels just spins and it's definitely not my internet provider. It's almost as IF it's intentional ... "we don't have a record of the provided information, please try again"
Radial is terrible! The delivery crew dumps packages in unsafe locations take photos as “proof of delivery” and the company does nothing! The are rude and callus. See photo of item delivered To a random window sill in my building and was then stolen
Gymshark 1 star review on 26th December 2021