HandsHQ Reviews

of reviewers recommend HandsHQ
Read HandsHQ Reviews
quick and easy , much needed for a immediate start on a project
Very straightforward and easy to use
Great content
Very helpful and was given great service. I recommend them
Great service and easy to use
It is great to, help me o my business grow and a have more time to consentrate on others, help my employees be safe as this is my priority. Thank you for your support.
As an SME we have struggled to create professional, accurate and compliant risk assessments for many years. This makes writing RAMS so easy, it's what SME's have been crying out for. The programme has brilliant functionality and you can very easily adapt the risk assessment to suit the current project. Very reasonable price, but worth it's weight in gold. I have no hesitation to recommend it.
Easy to use
Really easy to use. Saved me a lot of time. Would use again.
Excellent - this has made this type of work easy to understand and quick turnaround- ensuring compliance with current laws. Generic forms are easily edited to ensure site specific RAMS and the addition of clear easy to read CoSHH assessments is a god send. Very happy
Very very 👍
Great service, simple to create a personalized RAMS, thank you again HandsHQ.
Great tool. Easy to use 100% satisfy result Would definitely recommend
Very friendly, courteous and extremely helpful staff, who explained their products thoroughly and advised us accordingly to purchase the relevant documents.
Great service, very professional and easy to use.
Fantastic easy simple happy days
Brilliant and extremely easy to use
Very good concept for saving time and money
Excellent service
I can not download my risk assessment and instructions are not clear at all
As a complete beginner I found it super easy, and very professional. I don't need REMS very often so £30 a pop is a bit high but for the jobs I do in maintenance for local NHS trust it's still worth it.
HandsHQ is rated 4.83 based on 60 reviews