HandsHQ Reviews

of reviewers recommend HandsHQ
Read HandsHQ Reviews
Brilliant and extremely easy to use
Very good concept for saving time and money
Excellent service
I can not download my risk assessment and instructions are not clear at all
As a complete beginner I found it super easy, and very professional. I don't need REMS very often so £30 a pop is a bit high but for the jobs I do in maintenance for local NHS trust it's still worth it.
Great product, simple to use, comprehensive
Fantastic and easy to use, makes everything look professional.
Very user friendly very impressed with the service top marks from me
So easy to do just minutes and exactly what i needed
Imminently going live process to date has been simple and straightforward
Took the hard work out of preparing a method statement. Quick and easy to use
Never done one of these like this before as previously had to rely on copious form filling and 'oh yes, forgot that bit' or 'oh where do I begin' but this was so quick and easy, We now looking forward to doing the next one! It looked professional and extensive. Well done you guys! ...and thank you!
So easy So quick Thank you
Very quick and easy system. Will use again.
I had to provide a RAMS for a large project I was going to carry out and had no idea where to start! I found HANDS HQ though a search engine and thought I’d give it a go. I was a little sceptical about the claims they were making but was pleasantly surprised. To come up with a full and professional RAMS was actually a doddle and I couldn’t have been more pleased with the final result!
Great service thanks
Excellent site very easy to use software and being able to pay Monthly makes a big difference to a small company like mine.
An easy to use RAMS form
Great and Very user friendly!
Fantastic tool and extremely professional documents produced with not alot of effort. Highly recommend.
HandsHQ is rated 4.83 based on 65 reviews