HAPPYCAR.com Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend HAPPYCAR.com

Tell us how HAPPYCAR.com made you happy

"A car booking for 40 bucks turned out to be four times more expensive when I showed up at the rental company. The prices advertised on Happycar are misleading. This kind of price falsification should not be allowed."
"This website is a scam!!! I'm shock and mad that I've rent or even enter on your website. Nothing it's clear, you think you are renting the cheaper car in Fuerteventura but you are just being a scam. You have to leave with this very serious people a caution of 1200€ that they just refund you 30 days after you gave the car back. if you don't want that solution or maybe you don't have that money since you are not rich (and that's why you spend almost 2 hours in line to have this stupid car) you have to pay 4 times more, and that value isn't refundable. So what you think it's the best offer ends up being the most expensive one. If you ever think or for some unfortunate you end up on their lovely website just run for autoreisen!!!"
"STAY AWAY - SCAM Absolutely useless. I got a booking from them for a small car in France last month. It was only marginally cheaper than the next best offer that was Europcar, EUR 32.94 instead of EUR 35.00. The booking takes you through all the motion to payment which goes through no problem. The day I arrive at the car rental desk in France they say they do not have the booking. So I ring them up but it is only an answer phone in Germany. Impossible to get hold of them. I ended up having to get a car from Europcar but at EUR 102.00. What a rip off. NEVER AGAIN. Pay the extra couple of kid because these people are ROGUE TRADERS."
"Rental of Firefly car via Happycar in Valencia (Spain). Car rented with full coverage but Firefly nevertheless added insurance (contract in Spanish only and insurance marked as SCDWK). Moreover we brought the car back with full tank (less than 10 kms done to return point) and got for 25 euro fuel to pay. One word: SCAM !"
"I wish every rental company would be this convenient. My car was good,too!"
"Very satisfied with the service"
"I love happycar! It is so easy and fast to use, awesome!"
"I was overall very satisfied with everything and would use it again in the future"
"The superb customer service make the whole experience even better and adds up to the cheap prices."
"Quick and easy booking."
"Easy to book and collect the car, good prices too."
"Being super intuitive is one of the big plusses of the user interface."
"I really like this website!"
"Made the booking process really easy and I was very happy with my car! WIll use this website again."
"Website very good!"
"5 stars. My car was great!"
"the windshield wipers were a little used"
"Excellent customer service and great prices"
HAPPYCAR.com is rated 4.43 based on 157 reviews