Hargreaves Lansdown Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hargreaves Lansdown

One College Square South, Anchor Road, Bristol United Kingdom

Tell us how Hargreaves Lansdown made you happy
Very good,efficient firm to deal with.
Awful organisation!! Will not pay out the shares held by my late father, even after receiving the actual physical will, death certificate, ID etc... The funds are needed for my dad's surviving wife, 80 year old, disabled lady in need of care, and these funds are needed for this. Totally disgraceful organisation, no empathy, no compassion. And they refuse to pay out what they owe!! DO NOT USE!!
Extremely concerned that HL may be in financial trouble. I have been trying to withdraw my funds for two weeks. They refer to AML requirements and requesting to provide a confirmation of my change of address four and a half years after the fact. No prior request from them or actions on my end to trigger the requirement. HL simply blocked me from withdrawing funds, without even notifying me of that. Have sent the documents to them as per their list; they have refused to accept the original UK bank statement for no good reason. It is starting to look like they are just trying to prevent me from withdrawing my money. Anyone else have the same experience?
I have H/l for all my investments. Pretty fair overall and their site is easy to use. However their "recommendations" are very subjective. You need to do your own research as well
a good company to arrange stock market trades. the website is quite good, solid, but there are a lot better websites out there for comparing stocks. best in my experience to ignore their tips as you will often be steered towards the better commission options for hl. so bottom line ok for dealing, not the cheapest!. In line with most of these money houses they are there to max out their revenue stream so maybe take any steers/ recommendations with a pinch of salt. Motley fool i find gives more balanced general advice although i dont use them
Excellent website functionality
Transferring my on line share dealing account to HL has so far been relatively easy and get this, they answer the phone really quickly and are pretty helpful too.
When you enstrust your investments to Hargreaves Lansdown, you would expect them to look after them and manage them properly. After all, that’s what you are paying for. In the past six months, Hargreaves has: Provided me with someone else’s account information - clearly a data protection breach. Failed to carry out written instructions to sell and transfer shares 12 times with a total value of £120,000... not just late by a few days but by a few weeks. The instructions were “lost” then “found” and then only partially carried out. After accepting they had failed to carry out instructions, they did it again five months later! Deleted accounts that have only just been set up – without any prior warning - then charged for them to be reopened. Given incorrect financial advice (relating to capital gains). Deleted online account history immediately – which then requires a request for a hardcopy of all historic data from Hargreaves. You would get better service from a five year old with a piggy bank. I’ve moved most of my investments from Hargreaves now and will be moving the rest as soon as I can.
Good quality hoodie, nice design and a great price.
Hargreaves Lansdown is rated 3.33 based on 9 reviews