Harley Oxford Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Harley Oxford

About Harley Oxford: We have over 1000 online courses to choose from. Study a Harley Oxford online course on your computer, tablet or modern smartphone. Enrol on one of our courses and enjoy tutor support from industry professionals, recognised as among the very best. Study at your own pace and from the comfort of your own home. Harley Oxford offers online courses that allow our students to work towards industry awards that will add value to your CV.

"Guided by our persistence we continuously strive to implement the critical initiatives required to accomplish our vision. In doing so, we will convey operational excellence in every corner of the Organisation and meet or surpass our commitments to the many individuals we serve. All of our long-standing strategies and short-term actions will be shaped by a selection of core values that are shared by our learner's and workforce." - Centre Director

Harley Oxford plan to grow and expand the range of services we offer our learners to become a leading, nationwide provider for online courses. Harley Oxford works in conjunction with partner organisations from the public, private and third divisions that share our commitment to providing excellence with integrity.

02031953878

info@harleyoxford.com

Kemp House
158 City Road

Tell us how Harley Oxford made you happy

"Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum."
"Extremely happy with Harley Oxford! I started the public speaking course and I found it very good. The training is very clear, and the overall experience was a good one, I am very happy, and I wish I found them last year."
"I’m still new to studying with Harley Oxford but everything I have seen so far has been wonderful. The entire team has been supportive and I hope this continues into the future with some more of their courses."
"Harley Oxford offer very good courses. The material is easily accessible, clear and concise. Access via the website is easy and clealy set out. I would thoroughly recommend them for online courses."
"I did tarot reading course and crystal healing course and it helped me alot as a alternative therpist offering services already I can now add these to the list."
"Harley Oxford is one of the best places to study for online courses. I love doing courses through them."
"Very informative training course, enjoyed it, my exam was marked within a few days. Excellent courses, booking on the next level very soon."
"Very easy to understand and learn.Staff was really helpful. I will highly recommend the course. I will definitely use again Harley Oxford."
"Amazing courses"