Harley Oxford Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Harley Oxford

About Harley Oxford: We have over 1000 online courses to choose from. Study a Harley Oxford online course on your computer, tablet or modern smartphone. Enrol on one of our courses and enjoy tutor support from industry professionals, recognised as among the very best. Study at your own pace and from the comfort of your own home. Harley Oxford offers online courses that allow our students to work towards industry awards that will add value to your CV.

"Guided by our persistence we continuously strive to implement the critical initiatives required to accomplish our vision. In doing so, we will convey operational excellence in every corner of the Organisation and meet or surpass our commitments to the many individuals we serve. All of our long-standing strategies and short-term actions will be shaped by a selection of core values that are shared by our learner's and workforce." - Centre Director

Harley Oxford plan to grow and expand the range of services we offer our learners to become a leading, nationwide provider for online courses. Harley Oxford works in conjunction with partner organisations from the public, private and third divisions that share our commitment to providing excellence with integrity.

02031953878

info@harleyoxford.com

Kemp House158 City Road

"My experience with Harley Oxford has been excellent. Upon calling to enquire about my course they were so helpful and explained the process and course information in detail. The online portal outlining using the learning management system was very clear also. The course is very engaging and has a clear structure and I've had detailed, encouraging and helpful feedback from my tutor. Strongly recommend to get a recognised award for your CV."
"Excellent course which enabled me to get a teaching assistant job. After applying for many jobs and finding it difficult I decided to do a online course as I had to work and was unable to study in a University. I found Harley Oxford through Reed and noticed that they offered CPD courses for a great price, I checked with CPD and they confirmed Harley Oxford is able to offer me this certificate so I proceeded with the award. 1 month following the course I received a call offering me a job in a local school, I am extreamly pleased the course has helped me and would love to do more in the future."
"I'm shock to see that feedback from Reed that your actually telling lies about me? Your saying this to the platforms I leave comments on that's what they are there for your comments as received from Reed. This learner has a personal issue with a member of staff and has been leaving negative reviews on all our platforms despite not having any issues (seriously) we have offered him solutions and he has become unresponsive. ( seriously I have sent you at least 3 emails to you since this and no response) the review he has left regarding this course is false (really all I've asked is to have my certificate corrected for the course I have bought!!!) He has previously mentioned to us via email that if we do not refund him for another course (another one?? You mean this one) he will process a chargeback for the Reiki course despite completing it receiving the certificate and not have any issues with it. My reply there is issues to the certificate as it does not state it is a Diploma as what it stated on the course information when I bought the course!!! I have asked you to change the certificate to the correct title or refund me. Yes I can do charge back but I think it is now time to actually take legal proceedings against you. As for I have a problem with a member of your staff no I haven't I feel sorry for him and maybe you might find the common decency to actually reply to my emails remember I have copies of what I've actually sent you. As for leaving negative comments it's my right as long as it's within the guidelines which it is. As for my reviews being false again I have evidence to over rule that. So please in future if your going to tell lies about me make sure you have the evidence to back it up. Also I think this comes under slander for which I will be seeking against you against my name. You said all you wanted to do was help well you have by making me decide to issue you with notice of intent to prosecute. Hope this email finds you well and just for future reference please don't tell lies about me because it will backfire on you."
"Extremely happy with Harley Oxford! I started the public speaking course and I found it very good. The training is very clear, and the overall experience was a good one, I am very happy, and I wish I found them last year."
"I’m still new to studying with Harley Oxford but everything I have seen so far has been wonderful. The entire team has been supportive and I hope this continues into the future with some more of their courses."
"Harley Oxford offer very good courses. The material is easily accessible, clear and concise. Access via the website is easy and clealy set out. I would thoroughly recommend them for online courses."
"I did tarot reading course and crystal healing course and it helped me alot as a alternative therpist offering services already I can now add these to the list."
"Harley Oxford is one of the best places to study for online courses. I love doing courses through them."
"Very informative training course, enjoyed it, my exam was marked within a few days. Excellent courses, booking on the next level very soon."
"Very easy to understand and learn.Staff was really helpful. I will highly recommend the course. I will definitely use again Harley Oxford."
"Amazing courses"