Harley Oxford Reviews

of reviewers recommend Harley Oxford
Read Harley Oxford Reviews

About Harley Oxford:

We have over 1000 online courses to choose from. Study a Harley Oxford online course on your computer, tablet or modern smartphone. Enrol on one of our courses and enjoy tutor support from industry professionals, recognised as among the very best. Study at your own pace and from the comfort of your own home. Harley Oxford offers online courses that allow our students to work towards industry awards that will add value to your CV.

"Guided by our persistence we continuously strive to implement the critical initiatives required to accomplish our vision. In doing so, we will convey operational excellence in every corner of the Organisation and meet or surpass our commitments to the many individuals we serve. All of our long-standing strategies and short-term actions will be shaped by a selection of core values that are shared by our learner's and workforce." - Centre Director

Harley Oxford plan to grow and expand the range of services we offer our learners to become a leading, nationwide provider for online courses. Harley Oxford works in conjunction with partner organisations from the public, private and third divisions that share our commitment to providing excellence with integrity.

02031953878

info@harleyoxford.com

Kemp House158 City Road

My experience with Harley Oxford has been excellent. Upon calling to enquire about my course they were so helpful and explained the process and course information in detail. The online portal outlining using the learning management system was very clear also. The course is very engaging and has a clear structure and I've had detailed, encouraging and helpful feedback from my tutor. Strongly recommend to get a recognised award for your CV.
I’m still new to studying with Harley Oxford but everything I have seen so far has been wonderful. The entire team has been supportive and I hope this continues into the future with some more of their courses.
Harley Oxford offer very good courses. The material is easily accessible, clear and concise. Access via the website is easy and clealy set out. I would thoroughly recommend them for online courses.
Harley Oxford is rated 4.36 based on 11 reviews