Harley Oxford Reviews

of reviewers recommend Harley Oxford
Read Harley Oxford Reviews

About Harley Oxford:

We have over 1000 online courses to choose from. Study a Harley Oxford online course on your computer, tablet or modern smartphone. Enrol on one of our courses and enjoy tutor support from industry professionals, recognised as among the very best. Study at your own pace and from the comfort of your own home. Harley Oxford offers online courses that allow our students to work towards industry awards that will add value to your CV.

"Guided by our persistence we continuously strive to implement the critical initiatives required to accomplish our vision. In doing so, we will convey operational excellence in every corner of the Organisation and meet or surpass our commitments to the many individuals we serve. All of our long-standing strategies and short-term actions will be shaped by a selection of core values that are shared by our learner's and workforce." - Centre Director

Harley Oxford plan to grow and expand the range of services we offer our learners to become a leading, nationwide provider for online courses. Harley Oxford works in conjunction with partner organisations from the public, private and third divisions that share our commitment to providing excellence with integrity.

02031953878

info@harleyoxford.com

Kemp House158 City Road

Excellent course which enabled me to get a teaching assistant job. After applying for many jobs and finding it difficult I decided to do a online course as I had to work and was unable to study in a University. I found Harley Oxford through Reed and noticed that they offered CPD courses for a great price, I checked with CPD and they confirmed Harley Oxford is able to offer me this certificate so I proceeded with the award. 1 month following the course I received a call offering me a job in a local school, I am extreamly pleased the course has helped me and would love to do more in the future.
Extremely happy with Harley Oxford! I started the public speaking course and I found it very good. The training is very clear, and the overall experience was a good one, I am very happy, and I wish I found them last year.
I did tarot reading course and crystal healing course and it helped me alot as a alternative therpist offering services already I can now add these to the list.
Harley Oxford is one of the best places to study for online courses. I love doing courses through them.
Very informative training course, enjoyed it, my exam was marked within a few days. Excellent courses, booking on the next level very soon.
Very easy to understand and learn.Staff was really helpful. I will highly recommend the course. I will definitely use again Harley Oxford.
Amazing courses