Harley Oxford Reviews

02031953878

info@harleyoxford.com

Kemp House158 City Road

Tell us how Harley Oxford made you happy
Excellent course which enabled me to get a teaching assistant job. After applying for many jobs and finding it difficult I decided to do a online course as I had to work and was unable to study in a University. I found Harley Oxford through Reed and noticed that they offered CPD courses for a great price, I checked with CPD and they confirmed Harley Oxford is able to offer me this certificate so I proceeded with the award. 1 month following the course I received a call offering me a job in a local school, I am extreamly pleased the course has helped me and would love to do more in the future.
Extremely happy with Harley Oxford! I started the public speaking course and I found it very good. The training is very clear, and the overall experience was a good one, I am very happy, and I wish I found them last year.
I did tarot reading course and crystal healing course and it helped me alot as a alternative therpist offering services already I can now add these to the list.
Harley Oxford is one of the best places to study for online courses. I love doing courses through them.
Very informative training course, enjoyed it, my exam was marked within a few days. Excellent courses, booking on the next level very soon.
Very easy to understand and learn.Staff was really helpful. I will highly recommend the course. I will definitely use again Harley Oxford.
Amazing courses