Healthspan Reviews

of reviewers recommend Healthspan
Read Healthspan Reviews

0800 73 123 77

Healthspan House, The Grange, St Peter Port, Guernsey United Kingdom

Tell us how Healthspan made you happy
Fantastic products,we take Cod liver oil, Vit.b + and Garlic, virtually a quarter of the price of certain branded items, posted to us here on Rhodes, Greece very quickly.
Gd products
They have supplied goods on time and at good prices. Set up a constant regular supply at a reduced rate. Very good.
the products I use are excellent and their services are excellent
Used for 25 years polite fast efficient delivery
great product range; good prices; speedy delivery.
Efficient delivery. Good prices. Wide range of supplements.
GOod products......informative literature....excellent delivery service.
Prompt accurate service and excellent customer service
very fast and efficient service, good choice and value
Healthspan vitamins are excellent, packaged very simply in cellophane, can fit through letterbox, quick delivery and products excellent
Excellent products at fair prices which are dispatched generally in letterbox friendly packs. This means that most of the time you don't need to be in to receive delivery.
Very Quick Delivery and the website contains my recent purchases, So I dont have to search for them.
very quick delivery. website can be slow
They have now woken up to the competition and their prices and delivery are much improved. I had been using a competitor when Healthspan's customer service deteriorated and their prices became excessive. Both are now better
They supply a good range of helpful vitamins and health supplements. They are a good prices and provided in good packaging. (Though this is often foil packed which I dislike but most products of this nature come similarly packaged). Their delivery is good and they use free posting.
Easy to use website with detailed product descriptions. Good quality products at fair prices. Delivery is not quick but it is free.
Simple to order on-line, no fuss.
I am sick to the back teeth of their very poor website. I have been a customer since the 90s but every time I order I have to re-enter delivery billing address AND it often refuses, as happened today. to accept it. There are other problems with the website and when you ring up the order line they say it will be reported but nothing is changed. Also all though the products are top quality the prices have gone up steeply since the beginning of the year. I am reluctantly going to look for another supplier.
Second try at exposing this shambles of a company, which used to be well run. I would give them minus-five if possible after they wasted a large amount of our time on several days this week, listening to their interminable, inane, lame excuses on their phone lines.
Here's what I tried to put on earlier:We have now been cut off eight times this week after hanging onto their phones for a total of hours, listening to lame excuses about how sorry they are (!) and how they value our custom. Not enough to get enough staff in to answer phones in a reasonable timeframe.
Trying to order from Healthspan and use some of their so-called offers is a waste of time. We have ordered lots in the past but never again.
We don't have to time to waste listening to pitiful music tapes and excuses before being cut off. Avoid this firm!
Healthspan is rated 4.19 based on 21 reviews