Heist Studios Reviews

of reviewers recommend Heist Studios
Read Heist Studios Reviews

Tell us how Heist Studios made you happy
Similarly to others’ experiences, these were a disappointment to me. There is no doubt that they look and feel amazing, but I wore them twice and a huge ladder appeared from the foot up the leg. No resolution from customer services. I’ve had pairs from Primark and Asda which have lasted longer for a 10th of the price.
Laddered second wear
I had a product which was sent to me in august and then ripped after two wears. The customer service resolution was shocking. I had to send photos and the lab tech then assumed that it was my fault without even asking about the circumstances.
I have bought a number of their products and been pleased, but the true value of any company is how they investigate and resolve an issue when it arises.
I ordered the Nude twice, expecting high quality for a high price. First time the tights got completely ripped at the bottom backside on the second office day of wearing them. I contacted the support, who in fact sent me a new pair. However, I had the same problem again. My bottom might be bigger than others but I am comfortably the size I ordered and this is not something I experienced before in any other tight, even the cheapest.
I am deeply disappointed, won’t order again.
I'm thinking of purchasing a pair of tights from Heist Studios.

Have always bought my tights from local stores like -

H&M, Debenhams, TK Max, Premark, and Online. Have heard great things about these tights! Will definitely need to purchase a pair and leave a review.
Purchased 3 pairs of tights and all 3 had laddered within 60 days. Not what I was expecting from an expensive and premium brand.
I contacted customer service with no resolve.
Really disappointed.
These tights are comfortable the waistband is great but I wore them twice and got two holes around the toes and one hole has now formed a ladder which means I can't wear them any longer. Seriously disappointed considering how expensive they are!
I bought the tights with a £10 discount so cost £11. After 2 months a hole appeared on one toe and they laddered up to the knee so were unwearable . I contacted customer service and was offered advice on how to wash and care for them properly. Also offered a 20% discount on another pair. Unbelievable and patronising. I will not be buying again.
Great tights (I buy The Fifty) but they no longer come in in a long pink box but a packet so disappointing given I had bought several pairs as xmas gifts.
Very pricey for the poor quality . I had the privilege to wear them once then they run at the waistband !
They look and feel amazing, however definitely don't last long enough to justify the cost (I bought Thirty), got my third pair hoping that this time I can make them last but noticed a hole only after a few wears so won't be buying again...
So expensive for poor quality. At over £20 a pair of nude tights I expected a brilliant product. Whilst putting them on with no undue pulling or anything , a hole appeared making the tights useless. £20 pud a down the drain. My primark tights lasted me longer and looked better for a fraction of the cost. These are definitely NOT ladder resistant. I am not a big fan of the high waist as being 5’4 the waistband reaches to just under my breasts which is way too long. Unless you are 5’10+ i would suggest you stick to low waist. I have contacted the company today for a refund as it was a first purchase less than 28 days ago. Haven’t heard back yet. I would certainly not recommend.
They do fit well and didn't find myself pulling them up all night. However, usually I wear tights to cover up any lumps, marks or cellulite and these actually managed to show it even more. Felt self conscious all night. They also have a few pulls in them after only a few hours. Disappointed.
I was so excited to try these tights!

On the first wearing, they developed a hole in the toe area just beside the seam. Second wearing they now have two holes higher on the leg, but I have no memory of snagging them on anything. Cost per Wear? Too much to justify! And, sadly, I kept them for a special occasion, so this happened after 28 days of purchase.

So, it’s goodbye from me, sorry Heist.
The tights felt and looked amazing! Although halfway through the night a hole appeared on both big toe areas. When I took the tights off they had laddered but horizontal in the hip area. So disappointed as they really did look and feel great
I had a problem with a pair of 50s I bought, they came with a hole in them, i contacted support sent a picture of the damage and they sent me a new pair. So the only issue for me is sizing i would think they would make bigger sizing for the not so petite people because people are different not cookie cutter petite models. They have an awesome product need to share with everyone including the bigger sized people!! Thanks Heist for your commitment to better tights!!
They were very happy and the tights are very good and comfortable
Great customer service.
Good quality products.
Thank you.
On third wear they came apart at the waist band seam. Because I had passed the 28 day return that was not an option. I offered to send them back for analysis as I feel it is a design fault. Again that was not an option. I would avoid this product until this issue is rectified. Not worth the money because of this fault. Very disappointed.
A Promise not Kept: Tights without seams? Not.

-the point where the waistband and the legs meet is a lot less stretchy (almost unforgivably inflexible) in comparison with the rest, and also quite tight, so I have to be extra vigilant when I pull up the tights, and it is exactly at that point, just above my hips, where the tights are mot likely to rip (HEIST brand) precisely where (on the rim of the waistband) they have an inflexible sown section

-definitely not run resistant, though funnily enough not in the usual spots (feet) but starting at the waistband

-the legs are too short, puts more pressure on the inflexible rim between leg and waistband. And no, it's not a size issue. I usually have an M in nylons, with HEIST I already ordered L and XL bc I was worried about the length of the legs

-for me the rim between leg and waistband is the main culprit, which is interesting as they praise their tights as being seamless. Seamless they are not, actually, they have more of a seam right below one's waist (where most women have curves) than other tights

However, the fabric is the best I've ever experienced. I want to stick with the brand. As this is, however, on the expensive side, and the promise is that one could keep the tights for a long time, I hope they'll find a solution for the rim.
Heist Studios is rated 3.27 based on 45 reviews