Hello Mood Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hello Mood

Tell us how Hello Mood made you happy
Sooooo glad that I'm the type of person to read reviews about a company first before a purchase. I don't read the 5 stars because a lot of the times, they're affiliated with the business. I read through pages of reviews. What I gathered from it all is that the customer service is crappy. The product isn't authentic. It's costly. And orders that do go through take forever to be delivered. Do yourself a favor and hit up a dispensary or your local everyday dope boy! 😎 That way you know that you have the real deal. I probably will never order from this place to say the least.
They BLOCKED me after I bought several thousand dollars from them. I begged them to remove it. They never did. Don’t trust them.
I have several friends and family who have THC induced psychosis. They are young adults but now have to rely on other people like a toddler. This company is a piece of trash targeting people who are hopeless and hurting. And making gummies and cookies that little children will be tempted to eat. Only Jesus Christ can give you hope and “take the weight off your shoulders” Jesus said “I have come that they may have life and life more abundant.” “Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
My 26 year old son tried this product last week. When he woke up Tuesday morning at 6:30am, he was nauseous and began vomiting non-stop. It is now Saturday evening. He has been to a medical clinic and 2 emergency rooms. He has received multiple Zofran and phenergan shots for the extreme hyperemesis (excessive vomiting) three 1000 liter bags of NS, and a CT of his abdomen. None of the doctors can figure out what's wrong with him. We've gone over everything he had to eat before the vomiting started, but his GF ate the same things he did and she isn't sick. The absolute only difference is he smoked this weed, and none of us did. I don't smoke anyway, but his GF was leary so she refrained. Here we are, five days later, and my son is still deathly ill. I've been reading through the comments trying to see if anyone else got sick. I don't know the exact name of the one he ordered, but I'm fairly confident IT caused all of these problems. Please be careful purchasing things like this. If you MUST use marijuana, get it from a dispensary. My son hasn't eaten OR drank ANYTHING since Monday evening. That's FIVE days and he is still as sick as he was on day 1. Please just be careful!
I just received junk mail from these people. I’m not a pothead drug addict. Don’t need to face my day and I’ve no desire to receive any more mail from these peoples people and people that smoke pot and do drugs I think is responsible for the downfall of America thanks for the liberals that approve this with turning into a Third World country of pot, smoking lazy, fat people. If you can’t cope with life, I suggest you get help with drugs, and not the answer.
Terrible ordering experience, placed my first order ever through mood with 20% off coupon. Ordered three products, somehow only one product actually got placed. Called them the next day, got booted from hold 15 min in, eventually just chose the call back option. When they did call I was told oh that was a glitch on our end, by the end of the phone call had the rest of the order placed still with 20% off. Okay cool you'd figure that's not that bad, until I get an email 36-48 hours after that phone call saying they didn't have one of the products I wanted "Due to stock issues from overwhelming popularity, we are unable to fulfill..." even though this was their fault. Mind you they did this while already having that order ready to ship without the out of stock product. I tried to use their link provided in the email to talk further about the out of stock product. Guess what? It didn't work, shocker. Call them again explain what has happened, they pull it up and can see everything. So at this point again 2nd order is ready to ship but HAS not shipped, me at this point I'm just done. Even with the 20% off coupon I'm talking about a $410 order just on the second half and I just want my money back for the full second order and I tell them not to even ship it. "oh well you see it may look like it hasn't shipped and oh you know we can't refund it once its in shipping blah blah" When I go to ask about how to delete an account she says oh we can do that over the phone. Told her I'm not trying to do that until I receive my orders. Asked how I would go about doing so from my end, she responded with the fact that it would have to be done from over the phone..... What is this entrapment?
They practiced deceit. They took away the customers control over subscriptions so now, if you order a subscription, you can’t cancel it unless you jump through hoops. They do that in hopes that you will have to order one or two more times which makes them more money. Deceitful.
These reviews has been really helpful... I will never buy from here!! Y'all needs to give that one lady her refund asap being that she never received her order!! I'll stick with the legal weed store, that u have to have the weed card.
This isn't what you're looking for, if you're looking for cannabis. This looks and smells like cannabis, but it smokes (and the smoke tastes like) an herbal type smoking blend, and it gets you buzzed like if you sniffed the farts of an angel that smoked real cannabis. (That is, a soupçon of real cannabis, just the suggestion, like culinary foam on a high-end plate) Myself, I could *absolutely* see a use for this product in controlling nausea in a pinch. Otherwise, I don't plan to order again. Something I also didn't like was that it appeared to *interfere* with my ability to actually get an effect from my regular flower. Not durably, it was just transient for a short time after trying this new product, but it was irritating.
Order this overpriced weed online and still haven't received my order and they haven't even been able to produce a shipping label! 100% rip off. I can go down the street and buy weed easier than online from this scam company. To all my fellow veterans and First responders do not give this company your money ever. 100% RIP-OFF!
anyone else notice how every good review looks like it was written by a 5 year old? lol .. after analyzing i’ve come to the conclusion that i should stick to my medicinal cannabis.
Martin Mehlig order #160433 3/15/24 $224 delivery?
Order in advance today has been a week and still nothing I can drive to Oklahoma and back to West Virginia in six days I think it's pretty ridiculous
Didn’t receive my full order. Never got the 20% off and no refund for missing items. This company sucks product and customer service.
November of 2023 I ordered Sleepytime Delta 9 gummies. They didn’t work. Recently I decided to give it another try and the same thing happened. Didn’t get me high, didn’t get me drowsy or relaxed. I was really looking forward to using this as a sleep but I won’t waste any more money. This product is expensive and I’m out over $150.00.
It's a synthetic form of THC which I had the misfortune to have been given to me as a method of " pain management". I GOT SO FREAKIN SICK I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS FEELING...All I remember was it definitely did NOT create a good feeling... DEFINITELY NOT like natural Marijuana THC..( which is why it's labeled as legal because true THC Cannabis can only be gotten either from a legal or medical marijuana States some of which can have restrictions depending what State ) Whatever "high" people are claiming I do not doubt but sure isn't a "natural"...It's messed up mind screw .. This has the same ingredient as pill form ( mine came from a hospital pharmacy) I was told it was " Cannabis "...Well it most DEFINITELY was NOT...No high is worth Delta 8 or 9...
This medication is fake. Anybody that lives where cannabis is legal is laughing at this company. You should be put out of business. Quit lying, there is no high.. .
Hello Mood They blocked me from ordering even though I bought over 2 thousand 💵 Dollars worth!! Be careful They got me!!! Nothing like the real thing!!
i just purchased mood gummies bundle morning/night ones and dont like the taste of the morning ones has black pepper taste either of them helped
Mood was great at first, I got my first shipment kinda late but it was fine, they don’t offer express shipping so they need to work that out.. but my first order kinda messed me up, made my muscles extremely stiff and could not sleep because of that they offered me something else and said I could give the 1st order to someone else or toss it. They were supposed to send out a replacement but kept giving me the runaround, making excuses saying they were in transition or some bs.. took them about 2 weeks to mess up again right after they said they’d send me the replacement for the 10th time, instead they issue me a refund which is fine but This place will not honor their word and will give you the runaround. Better off getting from a dispensary.
Hello Mood is rated 4.2 based on 424 reviews