Henry Brummel Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Henry Brummel

How would you rate Henry Brummel ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
THOMPSON

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Henry Brummel in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I placed an order and paid for premium service for next day guaranteed delivery only to be advised my order would not be delivered next day but take 2 days instead. When the item finally arrived it had an obvious fault which I photographed and e-mailed to customer services. I was told there was nothing they could do and no gesture of goodwill was given as I had suggested. A very disappointing shopping experience overall......avoid and shop elsewhere would be my advice."
"I ordered a Paul & Shark jumper at about 4.00pm on Friday 22nd December, it was delivered by 1.00 pm Saturday Morning 23rd December, exactly what I wanted securely packed and in perfect condition. Thank you very much for your excellent and very prompt service, especially as it was right on the verge of Christmas. I would be very happy to use your service again."
KRISTIAN NORTON
"Top products and quick delivery"
Henry Brummel is rated 3.33 based on 3 reviews