Henry Brummel Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Henry Brummel

How would you rate Henry Brummel ?

"I have ordered from Henry Brummel before and had no issues. This time i'm extremely angry at the the lack of customer service. I returned my item straight away using recorded delivery , that was 18 days ago.I have sent numerous emails with no response . Do not use this company as i'm not the first person to have issues with refunds as it seems they don't like giving you your money back ."
"I placed an order and paid for premium service for next day guaranteed delivery only to be advised my order would not be delivered next day but take 2 days instead. When the item finally arrived it had an obvious fault which I photographed and e-mailed to customer services. I was told there was nothing they could do and no gesture of goodwill was given as I had suggested. A very disappointing shopping experience overall......avoid and shop elsewhere would be my advice."
"I ordered a Paul & Shark jumper at about 4.00pm on Friday 22nd December, it was delivered by 1.00 pm Saturday Morning 23rd December, exactly what I wanted securely packed and in perfect condition. Thank you very much for your excellent and very prompt service, especially as it was right on the verge of Christmas. I would be very happy to use your service again."
KRISTIAN NORTON
"Top products and quick delivery"
Henry Brummel is rated 2.75 based on 4 reviews