Henry Brummel Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Henry Brummel
1PM
1PM

Tell us how Henry Brummel made you happy

"Unfortunately I can't give a zero. Agree with all the guys below regarding refunding. Very small order for £15 - £21 with delivery. Received DPD notification that the item was ready for collection at a cycle store in Birmingham ? Contacted the HB store and they wanted me to call dpd to rearrange as this is where I had asked for it to be delivered. Have never heard of the drop off place and advised I wanted my money back. Was told they would process the refund the same day. Nothing done. I then received further notification that my order needs to be collected from this random cycle store. Forwarded this to HB store and have been ignored. These guys do not know the basics of customer service and it would appear they are winding down as they never have any stock !!! Useless."
Are you Henry Brummel? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Henry Brummel receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I have ordered from Henry Brummel before and had no issues. This time i'm extremely angry at the the lack of customer service. I returned my item straight away using recorded delivery , that was 18 days ago.I have sent numerous emails with no response . Do not use this company as i'm not the first person to have issues with refunds as it seems they don't like giving you your money back ."
"I placed an order and paid for premium service for next day guaranteed delivery only to be advised my order would not be delivered next day but take 2 days instead. When the item finally arrived it had an obvious fault which I photographed and e-mailed to customer services. I was told there was nothing they could do and no gesture of goodwill was given as I had suggested. A very disappointing shopping experience overall......avoid and shop elsewhere would be my advice."
"I ordered a Paul & Shark jumper at about 4.00pm on Friday 22nd December, it was delivered by 1.00 pm Saturday Morning 23rd December, exactly what I wanted securely packed and in perfect condition. Thank you very much for your excellent and very prompt service, especially as it was right on the verge of Christmas. I would be very happy to use your service again."
"Top products and quick delivery"
Henry Brummel is rated 2.40 based on 5 reviews