HEWI Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend HEWI

Tell us how HEWI made you happy

"Would give zero, if I could. Purchased a pair of boots on 25 November from a ‘Silver Seller’ who claimed he posted them on 28 November by InPost24 but they have never arrived. Have spoken with InPost24, who confirm a tracking number was generated but the boots were never posted. I have to date, sent exactly 20 messages to the seller and HEWI support. For around the last 10 messages, HEWI support have responded by saying they are awaiting a response from seller, before providing a refund. HEWI do not appear to have grasped that the seller has not dispatched the boots and the seller is not responding to them. This has truly been the most appalling online shopping experience, I have ever had to suffer. Nothing comes remotely close. Fortunately, the boots were purchased through PayPal, who I am going to refer this matter to!"
Are you HEWI? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I am addicted to this website and so are my family. An absolute must for everyone looking for something special to wear or for a gift. Well done HEWI."
HEWI is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews