Two Way Mirrors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Two Way Mirrors
Cut precisely to measurement and well packed!
Could not be more satisfied with the process. Everything arrived very fast, and was delicately wrapped to make sure there was no damage in shipping. The mirror itself is exactly what I expected, which is perfect!
Very helpful service via phone. Great price. Used in making two way see thru bird feeder. Worked great.
Quality product, fast delivery times, and hassle-free customer service. What more can one ask for?
Wesley,

Thanks so much for sharing! I'd love to see a picture of your project when it is complete. :)

---Krista
Although I wish the glass was as thick as a mirror
I'm very satisfied with your product, shipping time and quality of the mirror. Thanks a lot.
Aleksandr,

So glad to hear the teleprompter mirror works great for you! I look forward to working with you on future projects. :)

---Krista
Two way mirrors are really great even though we only got a one way mirror from them.
Kurt,

Thank you for sharing! The Glass Smart Mirror is also known as a military grade two way mirror. I know it sounds strange but the terms "one way mirror" and "two way mirror" are both used to reference the same type of material.
Mirror arrived safely and quickly. It was well packaged and the glass looks great! Made a magic mirror out of it.
Thank you for taking the time to share! I would love to see pictures of your magic mirror sometime. :)

---Krista
The mirrors were excellent and the packing was very good no possible way the mirrors will get shipped. I have no complaints this purchase was made over a year ago
Larrie,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. So glad that the mirror is still working great for you!

Great product
I bought a pair of small one-way-glass panes for a saloon-type doors so those coming out of a back room could see if anyone was in the way before opening the doors. The glass was sturdy, the right size, smooth edges and worked perfectly.
Hi Doug,

This sounds super cool! I would love to see images of the doors when you have a moment. :) Thank you for the positive review!

---Krista
Excellent customer service! Great assistance with choosing products, and superior products as well. Units come well protected and after service is phenomenal!
Needed a sample to bid a project, sales staff help out it was just what we needed to bid the job... thanks for the help Chris
excellent service, fast proceeding and high quality product. thank you very much.
I was using these in salt water. The coating comes off after about 10 minutes. But probably not the normal use case. Otherwise looked great
Excellent service, fast delivery, five stars!
Your pruduct has absolutely met my expectations Thank you
The ability to purchase the samples was a great option. The mirrors I purchased work very well. I will be returning when I have another need for specialty mirrors.
Great product, it help me complete my final year project.
Shipping costs a lot, but it's very well packaged and delivered in a timely manner!
Two Way Mirrors is rated 4.80 based on 46 reviews