Two Way Mirrors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Two Way Mirrors
The mirror has great quality and the customer service was quick and amazing.
Shipment to Paris. Perfect. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Mirror was ordered to a custom size in the morning and shipped out that same night. It arrived quick and well wrapped. Would buy from here again.
Nice quality, perfect size, great service.
Awesome quality!
Great Product, Great Service!!!
Love my glass. Fit well and completely clean. Packaged extremely well and arrived very quick. Recommend highly and will use them again for future projects.
Great product
They delivered an amazing looking custom mirror! Well polished, no blemishes, exactly to the right size within a millimeter tolerance.
These guys are amazing! I accidentally broke my mirror the day I received it and they were very nice and sent me a new one right away! The glass is amazing as well. Highly recommend!
Super fast delivery!! The personal note of thanks was a nice touch
The glass arrived ahead of schedule and was very well protected with bubble wrap and foam inserts. It was the exact size I ordered and blemish/scratch free. Highly pleased with the product.
Sample came exactly as described, carefully packaged.
Absolute perfection!!!! I’ll be buying.more for sure!
Thank you for the sample. I love the idea of being to see outside without people outside being able to see inside; however, I didn’t really like the mirror look on the door. I could tell it was a good quality product and will keep it in mind if my needs change.
Outstanding customer service and products. Very haapy to have found this company.
Good product a little pricey but worth the money
I was very pleased with everything! Product quality is outstanding, the item came very well packaged for shipping and it arrived quickly. I would do business with Two Way Mirrors again!
Am considering asking for a refund. I purchased this for the sliding doors in my family room leading into my yard. The idea was to keep people from being able to see inside my family room from the outside, for privacy and security purposes. Works during the day, but in the evening, the effect is completely the opposite; From the inside, I cannot see outside at all, the window is completely mirrored out...but you can see very clearly inside the room from outside the window. Advantage: burglars. This was not explained to me previous to purchase and completely defeats the purpose of why I purchased the product. Why would I want to give potential intruders the advantage in the evenings of being able to look inside my family room and seeing me clearly...while I cannot see anything outside of the window...it is like I am looking at a mirror. I am a sitting duck. Explanation please? Very embarrassed when friends come over. Very frustrated and unhappy customer.
Great product, super fast processing and delivery
Two Way Mirrors is rated 4.71 based on 76 reviews