Highest Cash Offer Reviews

4002 N Miller Rd.
Suite 200

Tell us how Highest Cash Offer made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Highest cash offer worked out great for my situation, I was moving cross country and they were able to give me a cash still to sell my house fast.... I refer them over to one of my buddies that is moving soon, hopefully they take care of him the same way they did me."
"I owned a property that I had grown tired of landlording. I gave Highest Cash Offer a call and they pretty much took care of the rest. They offered much more than I was expecting and I received the money fast. Jared and the rest of the staff were fantastic."
"This is really a great service. So nice to not have to pay closing costs, realtor fees, etc. I would definitely use them again if I find myself in a similar situation."
"I was ready to move on from my mobile home and didn't have the time or patience to sell it the old fashioned way. Highest Cash Offer could not have made the sale easier. They were exactly what I was looking for and are a great option for anyone who needs to sell their property quickly."
"I had a great experience with Highest Cash Offer. They did everything they said and promised, and the whole process took less than 2 weeks."
"I was going through a pretty bitter divorce and our house was part of it. Both of us wanted a fresh start and decided selling the house would jump start that process. We were able to sell basically immediately with Highest Cash Offer. We appreciate that a service like this exists in difficult situations."
"Could not be happier over finding Highest Cash Offer. I had never sold a home before and was completely stressed out over it, but this ended up being the easiest way to get it done. I didn't really have to do much. Just talked to them, sent the title, and they did the rest for me. Got paid not too long after that. Really simple and straightforward."
"Very happy with Highest Cash Offer. I filled out the quote form on their website and they called me the same day. My house was a mess, but I didn't need to make any repairs and they took care of everything. Super service and very convenient!"
"No complaints at all. Not only did they let me pick the closing date, they delivered the money directly to my new place. Thank you Highest Cash Offer!"
"Highest Cash Offer is a life-saver! I was on the verge of foreclosure and running out of options. I found Highest Cash Offer online and decided to give them a call. After the call and a walk-through, the deal was done. I had the cash in about a week and that was that! Very grateful for their help!"
"Really awesome company! I didn't have to hire any realtors, pay any commissions, closing costs or fees! Fantastic service!"
"After dealing with a few other companies, I ultimately went with Highest Cash Offer. My house had severe water damage, but Highest Cash Offer did make the highest offer for it. I didn't have to make any repairs and they bought it just as it was. Jared and the rest of the team really do a great job."
"I have used Highest Cash Offer on a few different occasions and been very satisfied each time. They are total professionals that won't jerk you around, which is hard to find in this industry."
"Do what they say. Highest Cash Offer gave me cash for my house fast. I would recommend them to anyone looking to sell a house quickly."
"After hearing all sorts of horror stories about "we buy houses" companies, I was skeptical about going that route. Fortunately I found Highest Cash Offer and I'm thrilled I did. From start to finish, they treated me fairly and with respect. I could not be happier with the end result."
"My experience with Highest Cash Offer was excellent. I needed to relocate for family reasons and didn't have time to put my home on the market. They made a fair offer and came through with the amount agreed upon. 5 stars."
"Very satisfied with Highest Cash Offer. My house needed many repairs that I simply couldn't afford to make. Highest Cash Offer made an as-is offer on my house, which was more than I was expecting. After about 7-10 days, I received the money. Thank you for a painless process."
"I would give Highest Cash Offer my highest recommendation. From the first phone call to the payment, they were professional, courteous, and forthright. If for whatever reason you need to sell a house fast, Highest Cash Offer is the best way to go."
"I needed to sell an inherited house and a friend recommended Highest Cash Offer. They were extremely professional and the process was completed in a very timely manner. No hassles."
"Super simple process. Highest Cash Offer does what they advertise. Company you can trust."
"A fast and easy transaction from the investor that I was paired with. Helped me understand the multiple offers I had from companies like OpenDoor and another local investor. Thanks"
Highest Cash Offer is rated 4.90 based on 29 reviews