Highest Cash Offer Reviews

Suite 200

Click Here

Tell us how Highest Cash Offer made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Highest cash offer worked out great for my situation, I was moving cross country and they were able to give me a cash still to sell my house fast.... I refer them over to one of my buddies that is moving soon, hopefully they take care of him the same way they did me."
"I have to agree with the positive sentiment express by others here. Highest Cash Offer is really the best in the business. In my own experience, they were total pros throughout. It only took about a week to get the cash for my house, which needed many repairs. I paid zero in fees and didn't have to hire anyone. Really a great way to sell a house."
Are you Highest Cash Offer? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I decided to sell my commercial property to Highest Cash Offer after consulting with several different companies. Not only did they offer the most money, they made the process simple and fast. These guys are the real deal."
"Smooth transaction and experience. Highest Cash Offer bought my house as is without any issues. It's nice to deal with someone who delivers on all their promises and doesn't mess around."
"No BS here! Highest Cash Offer is honest and a pleasure to deal with! I would never sell a house the traditional way again!"
"I needed to move for work and wanted to sell my house as fast as possible. Highest Cash Offer worked around my schedule and was very helpful. Terrific service if you have a house and need to relocate in a hurry."
"A++! Highest Cash Offer receives my highest recommendation for their professionalism! They answered all my questions whenever I had them and really made a difficult situation pain-free! Thank you!"
"I owned a property that I had grown tired of landlording. I gave Highest Cash Offer a call and they pretty much took care of the rest. They offered much more than I was expecting and I received the money fast. Jared and the rest of the staff were fantastic."
"This is really a great service. So nice to not have to pay closing costs, realtor fees, etc. I would definitely use them again if I find myself in a similar situation."
"I was ready to move on from my mobile home and didn't have the time or patience to sell it the old fashioned way. Highest Cash Offer could not have made the sale easier. They were exactly what I was looking for and are a great option for anyone who needs to sell their property quickly."
"I had a great experience with Highest Cash Offer. They did everything they said and promised, and the whole process took less than 2 weeks."
"I was going through a pretty bitter divorce and our house was part of it. Both of us wanted a fresh start and decided selling the house would jump start that process. We were able to sell basically immediately with Highest Cash Offer. We appreciate that a service like this exists in difficult situations."
"Could not be happier over finding Highest Cash Offer. I had never sold a home before and was completely stressed out over it, but this ended up being the easiest way to get it done. I didn't really have to do much. Just talked to them, sent the title, and they did the rest for me. Got paid not too long after that. Really simple and straightforward."
"Very happy with Highest Cash Offer. I filled out the quote form on their website and they called me the same day. My house was a mess, but I didn't need to make any repairs and they took care of everything. Super service and very convenient!"
"No complaints at all. Not only did they let me pick the closing date, they delivered the money directly to my new place. Thank you Highest Cash Offer!"
"Highest Cash Offer is a life-saver! I was on the verge of foreclosure and running out of options. I found Highest Cash Offer online and decided to give them a call. After the call and a walk-through, the deal was done. I had the cash in about a week and that was that! Very grateful for their help!"
"Really awesome company! I didn't have to hire any realtors, pay any commissions, closing costs or fees! Fantastic service!"
"After dealing with a few other companies, I ultimately went with Highest Cash Offer. My house had severe water damage, but Highest Cash Offer did make the highest offer for it. I didn't have to make any repairs and they bought it just as it was. Jared and the rest of the team really do a great job."
"I have used Highest Cash Offer on a few different occasions and been very satisfied each time. They are total professionals that won't jerk you around, which is hard to find in this industry."
"Do what they say. Highest Cash Offer gave me cash for my house fast. I would recommend them to anyone looking to sell a house quickly."
"After hearing all sorts of horror stories about "we buy houses" companies, I was skeptical about going that route. Fortunately I found Highest Cash Offer and I'm thrilled I did. From start to finish, they treated me fairly and with respect. I could not be happier with the end result."
Highest Cash Offer is rated 4.91 based on 35 reviews