Highest Cash Offer Reviews

(888) 387-5750

highestcashoffer@gmail.com

4002 N Miller Rd. Suite 200

Tell us how Highest Cash Offer made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Highest cash offer worked out great for my situation, I was moving cross country and they were able to give me a cash still to sell my house fast.... I refer them over to one of my buddies that is moving soon, hopefully they take care of him the same way they did me.
I owned a property that I had grown tired of landlording. I gave Highest Cash Offer a call and they pretty much took care of the rest. They offered much more than I was expecting and I received the money fast. Jared and the rest of the staff were fantastic.
After hearing all sorts of horror stories about "we buy houses" companies, I was skeptical about going that route. Fortunately I found Highest Cash Offer and I'm thrilled I did. From start to finish, they treated me fairly and with respect. I could not be happier with the end result.
My experience with Highest Cash Offer was smooth and professional. I was happy at the timetable that they gave me to close and was very excited that I didn't have to paint or do any repairs to get the amount of cash I received. Overall it was a good experience.
Highest Cash Offer is rated 4.91 based on 35 reviews