Highest Cash Offer Reviews

(888) 387-5750

highestcashoffer@gmail.com

4002 N Miller Rd. Suite 200

Tell us how Highest Cash Offer made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Highest cash offer worked out great for my situation, I was moving cross country and they were able to give me a cash still to sell my house fast.... I refer them over to one of my buddies that is moving soon, hopefully they take care of him the same way they did me.
Do what they say. Highest Cash Offer gave me cash for my house fast. I would recommend them to anyone looking to sell a house quickly.
My experience with Highest Cash Offer was excellent. I needed to relocate for family reasons and didn't have time to put my home on the market. They made a fair offer and came through with the amount agreed upon. 5 stars.
Very satisfied with Highest Cash Offer. My house needed many repairs that I simply couldn't afford to make. Highest Cash Offer made an as-is offer on my house, which was more than I was expecting. After about 7-10 days, I received the money. Thank you for a painless process.
I would give Highest Cash Offer my highest recommendation. From the first phone call to the payment, they were professional, courteous, and forthright. If for whatever reason you need to sell a house fast, Highest Cash Offer is the best way to go.
Highest Cash Offer is rated 4.91 based on 35 reviews