Home Depot Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Home Depot

How would you rate Home Depot ?

Laurie Sherland
"great service and product"
Melissa Snow
"Home Depot is very practical and very clear in their policies, which is nice so you know ahead of time what you are getting. The thing that makes Home Depot great is the customer service. Everyone I have every talked to in the past couple of years has been very helpful and friendly."
Mohammadjavad Sharifmoradi
"very bad coordination"
Tabitha Oriol
"Where you can fine just about any Home Improvement items your looking for and customer service is always there to ask if you need help the smile on their face"
Alicia Thomas
"When I went in there were a lot of Clerks to help me find the particular items I needed it was almost closing time and they were very polite and helpful nobody rush me out nor was anybody rude to me. Way to Go Home Depot!"
Lynette Primeau
"Home Depot, always have well stocked shelves, and a great staff always willing to lend a hand."
"They are so helpful in the store and on the phone."
"Producto calidad"
Marcos Garcia
"Buy new windows"
Gregory
"Good attention and assistance provided when inside of store"
Diana Clark
"My two local Home Depot stores have transformed themselves and now provide fast, friendly assistance ... during my bathroom renovation I got great prices and swift free deliveries of online orders."
Joseph Padberg
"Usually I can find what I need at my local home depot and they allow me to bring my dog into the store."
"Good variety"